Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul vs. Hasim Rahman Jr. Made Official: PPV Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul vs. Hasim Rahman Jr. Made Official: PPV Undercard Information

Showtime Sports and Most Valuable Promotions (MVP) officially announced that Jake "The Problem Child" Paul will step up his level of competition when he faces Hasim Rahman Jr., son of former two-time heavyweight world champion Hasim Rahman, on Saturday, August 6 live on SHOWTIME PPV (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT) from Madison Square Garden in New York City in a cruiserweight bout scheduled for eight rounds. Tickets will go on sale July 12 at 1 p.m. ET and can be purchased at www.msg.com.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tommy Fury is going to take a swan dive into the Thames if Rahman ends Jake Paul's career. I can't imagine that Jake Paul is dumb enough to leave things to chance though, so I am fairly certain that Rahman Jr has been well-compensated to take his own dive.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
      Tommy Fury is going to take a swan dive into the Thames if Rahman ends Jake Paul's career. I can't imagine that Jake Paul is dumb enough to leave things to chance though, so I am fairly certain that Rahman Jr has been well-compensated to take his own dive.
      Just like Berlangas first 16 opponents. Probably right.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
        Yea I’m going to assume the winner is already decided in this one as I just can’t see Jake remotely winning this one in a legit fight . I can’t imagine Paul is favored but if he isn’t I might take a little bet here .

Actually wAit I didn’t see this so maybe the fight is legit and no funny play will happen ?

https://youtu.be/6hqtX3EddeY
        Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-08-2022, 03:13 PM.

Comment

This fake gym fight on PPV between a novice and a never was tells you the games done pretty much .
          What with the you tuber, sky , DAZaster and having to wheel out del and kulbret ( good luck to them BTW for nicking afew quid) tells you all you need to about game
          Last edited by Buggy bear; 07-08-2022, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Who is Brandun Lee fighting?

Comment

Whem they don't name opponents you know it's a joke of a fight. Lee gonna take a step backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy bear View Post
                This fake gym fight on PPV between a novice and a never was , the games done pretty much .
                between the you tuber and sky they done a pretty good job of putting the nails in the coffin ..
                What coffin? Most fans don't give a shyt about who Jake fights or not. It has no bearing on the overall sport whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Yea I’m going to assume the winner is already decided in this one as I just can’t see Jake remotely winning this one in a legit fight . I can’t imagine Paul is favored but if he isn’t I might take a little bet here .

Actually wAit I didn’t see this so maybe the fight is legit and no funny play will happen ?

https://youtu.be/6hqtX3EddeY
                  I'm not responding to your post here about this thread topic. But rather to admit, that it seems I was wrong about the WBA heavyweight mandatory situation. I hadn't heard about that, and it's different from what they've been doing in other divisions. So I'd have expected the WBA to follow the same consistent format. But I guess a lack of consistency is par for the course for them. I've since heard about what you were saying, and as promised I hold my hand up when I'm incorrect. Sorry bud.
                  REDEEMER REDEEMER likes this.

Comment

Ok JakePaul, you finally have my attention.

Comment

Working...
                    X