Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mark Magsayo-Rey Vargas: Showtime Weigh-In Results From San Antonio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mark Magsayo-Rey Vargas: Showtime Weigh-In Results From San Antonio

SAN ANTONIO - Mark Magsayo shook his head and pounded his chest as he stood face to face with a significantly taller Rey Vargas on Friday afternoon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looking forward to this one, will tell us a lot about both fighters and glad to see another championship card in Texas
    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Looking forward to this one, will tell us a lot about both fighters and glad to see another championship card in Texas
      So am I! More for Fig and Martin! Wasn't impressed with Magsayo! Nearly lost to a man with one arm!

Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        So am I! More for Fig and Martin! Wasn't impressed with Magsayo! Nearly lost to a man with one arm!
        To be fair that man he lost two was one of the most skilled fighters in boxing who just fought too infrequently at his own request

Comment

To be fair that man he lost two was one of the most skilled fighters in boxing who just fought too infrequently at his own request
          True, but damn, he only had one arm, and still made it a close fight! Hopefully we see a rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            True, but damn, he only had one arm, and still made it a close fight! Hopefully we see a rematch?
            Testament to that man’s heart and fire let alone his boxing iq. I hope he comes back and with a more robust schedule
            Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Testament to that man’s heart and fire let alone his boxing iq. I hope he comes back and with a more robust schedule
              Told you Masgayo was suspect!

Comment

Working...
              X