Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu on Facing Charlo: I Have to Come Smart; I've Got That Style That Can Give Him Hell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu on Facing Charlo: I Have to Come Smart; I've Got That Style That Can Give Him Hell

Tim Tszyu understands all too well that Jermell Charlo presents a dangerous proposition in the ring. Nevertheless, the 154-pound contender from Australia still thinks he has the ideal style to defuse the undisputed champion of the division. Tszyu and Houston's Charlo have nearly finalized a deal to face each other later in the year, as reported by BoxingScene.com. Tszyu is the mandatory challenger for Charlo's WBO belt. Charlo unified all four titles in the division with a rousing 10th-round knockout of Brian Castano in their rematch on May 14 at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A quick look at what stardom is for Tim before he heads home with his tail between his legs and onto a few domestic million dollar paydays.

Comment

Charlo is at different level, a good fight I'm sure Tszyu will give it a great shot, but he is way to open to be hit

Comment

Charlo was awfully quick to try and put a Fundora vs Tim fight together!!! Lmao! Charlo don’t wanna have to deal with that damn 80”” reach, I wouldn’t either. Funny af though

Comment

I like Tim but I can't get out of my head the scenario of him pushing the pace, being defensively irresponsible and getting clipped.

​​

Comment

Tszyu is not even close to being ready for charlo. He will ko’d.

Comment

Tim, you also have the style to have you run into a punch you don't see coming.

Comment

Judging by his performance with Gausha, Tzsyu is not ready, but ready or not, here we go! Jermall should be on the undercard! That Sulecki fight is not worthy of headlining a show!
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

It would be quite an interesting fight.

I don't think this fight has been officially made, so there's no guarantee it happens this year. I do think Charlo fancies his chances, having seen Tim's flaws during the fight against Terrell.

Charlo would be the favourite for sure, whether Tszyu or Fundora gets the next shot.

Comment

Call me crayszy, but I think Tim wins

Comment

Working...
                    X