Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Was a Shadow of Myself in Jack Catterall Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Was a Shadow of Myself in Jack Catterall Fight

IBF, WBO junior welterweight champion Josh Taylor is very motivated to set the record straight in a potential rematch with Jack Catterall. Back in February, Taylor won a controversial twelve round split decision over Catterall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Considering he believes he won the fight, he sure has plenty of excuses or “Reasons” for his performance against Catterall.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
      Considering he believes he won the fight, he sure has plenty of excuses or “Reasons” for his performance against Catterall.
      Exactly, he seems more hung up on it than Catterall does. A sign he truly knows he was saved by some good ol' fashioned home cooking.

Comment

The shadow or 'darkness' that Josh Taylor speaks of is in reference to when 'El Gato' almost put Taylors lights-out on two occasions : the first one was when Jack Catterall nearly choked the 'Tartan-TornA$$hole' out at the weight-in for regular bullying that has brought heat to Josh in the past, and then the two lefts hands in the 8 that cut Taylor around the eye and dropped his ass face first.

You don't want this 'Tart-Tomato', Jack has your number pal!

Comment

This guy has become so unlikeable.
          nghtmr111 nghtmr111 evets evets like this.

Comment

Very underrated boxer. He beat Prograis clearer than people want to give him credit for and he whooped on Ramirez. The Catteral fight was just a bad night, Taylor just don't have the fan support to get him over that bad night.
            Haka Haka Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Very underrated boxer. He beat Prograis clearer than people want to give him credit for and he whooped on Ramirez. The Catteral fight was just a bad night, Taylor just don't have the fan support to get him over that bad night.
              Lol bad night aka he lost and got the classic Scottish robbery treatment Beltran-Burns style. He didn't clearly beat Prograis either I have no problem with him getting the decision but if that fight was anywhere else he would've lost his face was a wreck and he got tired in the later rounds.

He beat Ramirez clean I have no issue with that it wasn't a complete beatdown though. I also used to think highly of Taylor and I respect his skillset but he's a drunk cokehead with anger issues and he knows he lost that Catterall fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                IBF, WBO junior welterweight champion Josh Taylor is very motivated to set the record straight in a potential rematch with Jack Catterall. Back in February, Taylor won a controversial twelve round split decision over Catterall.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                You were a shadow of yourself for a REASON. You have been exploiting that weight angle for awhile. Your a man now and can’t come in that lite no more. MOVE UP.
                RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Awful lot of excuses for someone who claims to have won the fight. Taylor owes Caterall and Prograis rematches.

Comment

He should have said I was a shadow of myself AFTER the Caterall fight....because much like Teo...he'll probably never be the same again.

Comment

Working...
                    X