Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: Savannah Marshall Knows Her 5 Minutes Is Up, Everything She Said Will Be Exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shields: Savannah Marshall Knows Her 5 Minutes Is Up, Everything She Said Will Be Exposed

Claressa Shields contended Tuesday that Savannah Marshall faked her injuries earlier this year to repeatedly postpone a fight she doesn't truly want.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol @ shields MMA career she got beat by a nobody already she needs to stop pretending that’s a real option.

Comment

They’re actually both quite grating, irritating people. I think Claressa is surprisingly less so.

Comment

At least Marshall doesn’t go around calling herself the GWOAT like she calls out Layla Ali 10 years after she retired I hope Marshall knocks her out Marshall doesn’t say much and she’s got the skills to win this

Comment

Shields is too slick for Marshall.

Admittedly haven't watched much womens boxing but Shields seems to be the best, better pound for pound than Taylor and Serrano.

Comment

The only reason Savanah Marshall got any shine is due to the fact that the G.W.O.A.T vacated the WBO after she ( Shields ) unified 160. In truth Clarresa is the lineal middle-weight champ, Savannah is a paper-champ, taking risk in multiple weight divisions, what has Marshall done but fight Shield's left-overs from years ago?

Comment

I don’t see anything about Shields and she can’t even crack an egg. I will be shocked if she wins but I stand corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                The only reason Savanah Marshall got any shine is due to the fact that the G.W.O.A.T vacated the WBO after she ( Shields ) unified 160. In truth Clarresa is the lineal middle-weight champ, Savannah is a paper-champ, taking risk in multiple weight divisions, what has Marshall done but fight Shield's left-overs from years ago?
                I thought that too but after checking Shields record she was gifted her breaks, vacant title after vacant title on a plate, no doubt due to her Olympic fame and the lack of any real depth among the women at these weights. She's obviously highly skilled but the competition she's faced has been so weak it's really hard to gauge. No fault of hers, there's just no competition. So the same applies to Marshall of course, more so even. However, comparing their strengths through shared opponents suggests an edge in almost all departments to Savannah. Rankin and Hermans could just as easily have learned more from going the distance with Clarissa, improved since because of it (their careers being relatively short up to that point) and be hitting their prime against Savannah, as they could be damaged goods sliding down the wrong side of it.

I have to admit i really like Marshall's style and it seems unique among female boxers.

Loose, languid and relaxed, decent defence and legwork that seems to allow her to throw accurate, strong punches from almost any angle and distance, in combination too. The beautiful technique she shows with some of her punches has literally made me quiver lol

I gotta go with Marshall but Shields seems strong and durable enough to take it the distance if she gets hurt.
                Last edited by ultravividscene; 07-07-2022, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Shields lacks knockout power, yet she still beats up her opponents. I'm expecting the same thing when she faces Marshall. No knockout.....but a beat up.

Comment

Working...
                  X