Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Javier Fortuna: Ryan Garcia Is Going To Lay An Egg Because He's A Duck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Javier Fortuna: Ryan Garcia Is Going To Lay An Egg Because He's A Duck

Javier Fortuna has fallen short each time he's stepped up his opposition, and the former 130-pound champion will look to flip his fortunes when he takes on Ryan Garcia at the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles on DAZN on July 16.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fortuna has to be careful in what he says. He might hurt Garcia's tender little feelings and get the fight postponed or cancelled.

Comment

Since it was through an interpreter, I’m sure Fortuna didn’t solely mean Garcia was a duck when he referred to him as a “pato”
      STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Can't take anything Fortuna says serious after that dive he took against Granados and loss to little JoJo..He would've been better off staying at 130lbs cuz he doesn't have the dedication or work ethic it takes to compete at the higher weights and it shows when he fights..

Comment

this is like the Great Value brand of Chisora trash talk

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            Since it was through an interpreter, I’m sure Fortuna didn’t solely mean Garcia was a duck when he referred to him as a “pato”
            Hilarious! LMAO!!!

Comment

Lol. Thats one of funniest comments I heard in a while

Comment

I like all the talk from Fortuna, and he used to be a good boxer.
                Now he better bring his A-game to this fight. Focus on body punching.

Comment

Ryan Garcia by early KO!

Comment

Working...
                  X