Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Embraces Potential For Danger As He Looks For Knockout of Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Embraces Potential For Danger As He Looks For Knockout of Golovkin

NEW YORK-Canelo Alvarez is all too aware that his desire to knock out Gennadiy Golovkin may come at a great cost. At a press conference in Manhattan to announce his third fight with the Kazakh puncher, the Mexican superstar and current 168-pound undisputed champion said he is willing to put his health on the line in order to achieve the sort of finality their rivalry has thus far lacked. Their highly anticipated trilogy bout will take place at 168 on Sept. 17 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He has to say this to distract his dumb ass fans from recognizing that lil G is old, slow and looked like a pile of sht in his last fight with Murata. clenela is a ducking loser coward

Comment

Lol ^ why u mad at canela?

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        He has to say this to distract his dumb ass fans from recognizing that lil G is old, slow and looked like a pile of sht in his last fight with Murata. clenela is a ducking loser coward
        Meanwhile =--->

Comment

Only danger is being outpointed. How many punches did ggg have to land to ko jap? Did jap have best chin in sport? Ggg has to land many punches to ko nowadays.
          Elastic Recoilz Elastic Recoilz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Only danger is being outpointed. How many punches did ggg have to land to ko jap? Did jap have best chin in sport? Ggg has to land many punches to ko nowadays.
            You see a lot of Japanese fighters get KOed easily? They're resilient as hell.

Comment

Canelo is so “butt-hurt” from getting dominated and visibly embarrassed by Bivol he trying to make this way overdue 3rd fight against 40 yr old past it Ggg something its definitely not. He talking all this noise bc he knows he let Ggg age out and show obvious diminished skills before wanting anything to do with a 3rd go around. Ggg is slower, has diminished power, and has always been there to be hit cleanly. With what will be a huge fight night weight advantage, if Canelo does not struggles and does not stop Ggg it will be another embarrassing night. Real courageous and tough of Canelo talking all this crap with every possible advantage over an opponent - speed, power, youth, weight…
              Last edited by IRONCHINHAGLER; 07-07-2022, 10:52 AM.
              JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Triple G has a helluva punch. But he has had problems with boxers in a number of fights. Kell Brooke gave him trouble at first. Alvarez is no slick boxer by any means. He has been consistently outboxed by men weighing 20 pounds less. His wins by knockout are impressive, but he has hit GGG with his best shot and it did nothing.

Canelo is infamous for using performance enhancing drugs, not once but twice before fighting Triple G and being suspended. Likewise, the judging of the first fight was so outrageous, a judge was suspended for a year.

Canelo is trying to make people forget him being wiped out by Bivol. He won’t fight Bivol again because he will not only lose, but Bivol may knock him out. There were rounds that Canelo did not land one single scoring punch. Canelo’s footwork was nonexistent. He looked like he was wearing cement boots. No lateral movement, no jab. Just wide, easy to block punches. Canelo’s boxing ability has deteriorated. It’s not only GGG’s slipping as he has aged.

Even at age 40, GGG can still beat Canelo as he did in his first two fights at middleweight. That’s why Alvarez won’t fight him at middleweight. At Supermiddle Alvarez has a good chance of winning. However, if Canelo goes for a knockout, watch out. GGG still has skills and power. Those wide slow punches could spell his doom.

Comment

im willing to do a bet with another poster on here.... canelo will not stop GGG...

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post

You see a lot of Japanese fighters get KOed easily? They're resilient as hell.
                    Yes, Japanese fighters are tough, i think Miguel Cotto said toughest chin guy he fought was some japanese dude, or was it morales who said it? But thing is Nelo wont take as much as the japanese fighter so i cant see GGG koing Nelo.

BEST CHIN

Yoshihiro Kamegai: I hit Mayorga so hard it was so hard to believe he was still standing in front of me, but I think Kamegai had the best chin. I punched him with all my best and flush shots and the guy kept coming.
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 07-07-2022, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X