Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Believes Joshua Could Retire From Boxing if Usyk Wins Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye Believes Joshua Could Retire From Boxing if Usyk Wins Rematch

Former two division world champion David Haye believes countryman Anthony Joshua could very well retire if he suffers another defeat in his upcoming rematch with Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

AJ is clearly not the best so there goes Haye's theory right out of the window. The best doesn't lose to Andy Ruiz and fight him scared for his life in a rematch.

Comment

U don't have to be a rocket scientist to say that BS! hell if you can't win two fights in a row, why continue hell he has a ton of loot!

Comment

Not sure he'd retire just cos usy k can beat everyone including fury. Josh can still fight many and beat many and maybe get 3rd shot at usyk

Comment

What I'd like to see is AJ v Wilder so that AJ gets retired by a tremendous ko.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
            AJ is clearly not the best so there goes Haye's theory right out of the window. The best doesn't lose to Andy Ruiz and fight him scared for his life in a rematch.
            But he is trying to be the best. Fury is retired, and is not trying to be the best or clear out the division.

Bottom line is? Joshua beat Ruiz Junior in the rematch. And I believe he will also beat Usyk.

I have not even read the article.

I don't think Joshua will retire, as he has just signed a new deal with Match Room Boxing. Plenty of big fights out there for him etc.
            Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 07-07-2022, 05:50 AM.

Comment

He was never the best he just looked the part
              Tecnoworld Tecnoworld likes this.

Comment

Win or lose he still has some big fights left and he still does big numbers with his fights. I think AJ is going to lose again but i hope he keeps fighting

Comment

I hope not. We need to see Wilder vs AJ.
                  Tecnoworld Tecnoworld likes this.

Comment

Another loss to Usyk will do permanent damage to his psyche and to the Anthony Joshua brand.

No doubt about it.
                    Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X