Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Talks Joyce, Dubois, Fury, Tete, Chamberlain, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Talks Joyce, Dubois, Fury, Tete, Chamberlain, More

THE HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION is about to get very interesting when it explodes fully back into life post August 20. Three of the belts have effectively been parked up since the end of 2020 when Anthony Joshua recorded victory over Kubrat Pulev in London. After this point, Oleksandr Usyk was the next mandatory challenger at the back end of August 2021 but, due to Joshua continually being insulated against the cost of defeat, we are still waiting for this engagement to come to a conclusion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So the time wasted between the Pulev and Usyk fight, when they were trying to get the undisputed fight on, was the division getting held up all by Joshua? The fact that Fury strung everyone along when you're arbitration was ongoing, had nothing to do with it? Get real Frank. Your a lying hypocritical clown.

Comment

Says the guy who put in a rematch clause for Anthony Yarde, for a Commonwealth title defence. Get real Frank. Your a lying hypocritical clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
        Says the guy who put in a rematch clause for Anthony Yarde, for a Commonwealth title defence. Get real Frank. Your a lying hypocritical clown.
        Hahaha, yes, a massive hypocrite.

" . . against a ranked opponent in September, . . "

I'm interested to see who Joyce is going to fight.
        Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Hahaha, yes, a massive hypocrite.

" . . against a ranked opponent in September, . . "

I'm interested to see who Joyce is going to fight.
          Yeah me too. Don't expect it to be anything special though lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Yeah me too. Don't expect it to be anything special though lol
            Yeah just realised Warren didn't say "top ten ranked", so it's likely gonna be someone ranked 147th in the world! Thanks.
            Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Frank is turning into the UK's don king!!! Mumbling along talking rubbish.
              3 belts parked up 2020?? Usk was mandatory aug 2021. That's what AJ had to do, fight his mandatory in order. I bet if Tyson fights for all the belts there's a rematch in the contract.

Comment

Working...
              X