Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sides With Canelo On Garcia Beef: 'I Can't Knock Motherf---er, He's Going In HOF'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sides With Canelo On Garcia Beef: 'I Can't Knock Motherf---er, He's Going In HOF'

Floyd Mayweather Jr. rarely passes on the opportunity to throw shots toward Canelo Alvarez, but the recently anointed Hall of Fame fighter is siding with Alvarez as the Mexican star trades barbs with former stablemate Ryan Garcia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's only saying that because in glorifying Cleneloterol, Floyd glorifies himself for whooping him 10-2.

Meanwhile =--->

chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Floyd fears canelo is hitting a downward spiral since he’s now on the wrong side of 30 and doesn’t want his dominant win over him minimized.

Comment

Mr.Money Mayweather is correct about one thing for sure Canelo Alvarez is going to be in the Hall of Fame outstanding career much respect even with not a real fan of him but he has had a great career in a tough sport
        BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Somewhere in America, Caleb Plant is twice as confused...

Comment

[QUOTE=Jab jab boom;n31484618]Floyd fears canelo is hitting a downward spiral since he’s now on the wrong side of 30 and doesn’t want his dominant win over him minimized. [/QUOTE
            ————-
            Canelo could lose the next 3 fights, it doesn’t change anything. He still goes into the HoF and Floyd’s dominant win still stays relevant.

Comment

I really don't see anything bad with what Mayweather said. I really don't think there's any motive behind it other than speaking the truth... not for personal gain. Especially because he's validating Canelo's legacy to make a point to baby Ryan who's cryin'

Comment

No lies detected.

Comment

Alvarez is a great fighter

Ryan Garcia could be a very good fighter

Comment

He couldn't even KO Logan Paul.

Comment

Working...
                    X