Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayer: I'm The A-Side, Always Said That - Mayer-Baumgardner On My Network!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayer: I'm The A-Side, Always Said That - Mayer-Baumgardner On My Network!

The other way stood a very slim chance of working out for Mikaela Mayer. A desire to fully conquer the junior lightweight division was always a goal, though there was growing concern that she was being frozen out by the competition. Mayer long called for unification bouts with WBA titlist Hyun Mi Choi and the WBC champ, first Terri Harper and then Alycia Baumgardner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes, and Mayer’s “A-side” is going to be on the canvas when Baumgardner gets through with her.
    MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

If Baumgarder destroys her in this fight,
      does she become the A-side going forward?

Comment

I like Mayer's boxing style but the "A-side" stuff is a little off-putting. It's not the first time she's said things that were borderline diva.

The Hamadouche fight was a barnburner but I don't think Mayer has ever faced a power-boxer of Baumgardner's level.

Comment

Originally posted by Poeticman7 View Post
          If Baumgarder destroys her in this fight,
          does she become the A-side going forward?
          Just as Kambosos became the A-Side for beating Teo. Yes.
          Poeticman7 Poeticman7 likes this.

Comment

I have to agree with the previous comments Mayer will struggle in this one. If it happens at all

Comment

''I’m gonna give Choi a certain amount of time to accept this fight. I’m going up to 135 no later than February 2023.”

I knew it was too good to be true, the women at superfeather-weight don't want to see Delfine Persoon! Its all good, Delfine will fight for the WBC vacant title, hopefully with the loser.

Comment

What will happen when they stop these Bruce Jenner lookalikes competing in the women's division and she has to face Nayoua Inoue?

1587633420_1_2.jpg

Comment

If Mikaela doesn't plow through this bum gardener, I will disown her. Not sure if I'll remember to watch it. When is this?

Comment

Working...
                  X