Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields On Marshall: She Don't Have No Heart; Hasn't Fought A True 160-Pounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shields On Marshall: She Don't Have No Heart; Hasn't Fought A True 160-Pounder

Claressa Shields scoffed at Savannah Marshall's claim Tuesday that she has more heart than the self-proclaimed "GWOAT." Shields dismissed Marshall during a conference call as a weight bully built up by beating smaller opponents who've taken fights against her on short notice. Marshall, the only boxer who has defeated Shields as an amateur or pro, has knocked out 83 percent of her professional opponents (12-0, 10 KOs), yet she will take a steep step up in class when she faces Shields in a middleweight title unification fight September 10 at O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A 12-time world champion must be the greatest of all time.

Comment

Same fight same result as the amateurs Marshall beats her again. Marshalls knocked out all the girls Shields goes the distance with.

Comment

On top of having no heart, Savannah has shown a lack of confidence by pulling all the recent stunts to delay her whooping. I would not be surprised if Marshall pulls-out at the last minute and force Mikaela Mayer to step-in for her to save the show.
        Castilo Castilo Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Just because Shields is an insufferable bigmouth I would like to see Marshall ko her but probably won't happen.
          REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

Don't really have a rooting interest in either of the two girls but I expect Shields to outpoint Marshall comfortably.

Comment

If anyone here actually thinks S.Marshall is gonna beat Shields they should just stop posting on this website. You have lost all credibility. SMH

shields by ass whooping.

Comment

Marshall is such a wildcard. I don't believe she will become gunshy like Hammer. Shield throws those same sloppy combos like Taylor. Marshall packs a wallop in either hand but doesn't have a lot of volume. It's almost like if Marshall has a take one step back when Shields comes in the counter will be just based on her reach and ability to punch with either hand. As I said is she more like Tyson "Traveler" or Hammer "Overhyped Euro"?

Is Peter Fury the wildcard here?
                Last edited by hhh1200; 07-05-2022, 07:40 PM.

Comment

I can see two scenarios - two completely different outcomes, that's the kind of fight this is.

Comment

I think Shields takes this one, UD, comfortably. I prefer Marshalls' solid punch technique, but ring IQ goes to Shields.

Comment

Working...
                    X