Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Butler Back in The Gym, Hopes For Naoya Inoue Undisputed Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Butler Back in The Gym, Hopes For Naoya Inoue Undisputed Fight

Paul Butler has returned to light training to begin preparations for a potential undisputed fight with Naoya Inoue. A showdown for all four world bantamweight titles is being discussed with both Butler and Inoue making it clear it is the fight they want next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You can’t use a Sauna to cut weight now!?!?

This guy Butler running around like he’s a real champ

What a complete joke!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
      You can’t use a Sauna to cut weight now!?!?

This guy Butler running around like he’s a real champ

What a complete joke!!!
      I
      I just need the monster to take his title, splatter him across the ring, then onwards and forward so that he becomes a legend of the sport

Comment

Shouldn't it be more like butler needs to be prepared to go to Japan if HE wants to fight for undisputed?!

I doubt the money is there to bring Inoue to UK but it'll pay in Japan as Inoue is a real superstar there.

Butler just needs to earn as much as he can for getting ko'd!
        Last edited by tokon; 07-05-2022, 06:22 PM.
        Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

'' I have not started to study Inoue as an opponent just yet but if the fight gets confirmed then he will be on my mind a lot. I know it’s coming.”
          Paul Butler needs to hire a hype-man or let Frank Warren do the talking, Butler sounds as dumb as '' Mi Boxing brain. '' Savanah Marshall. Both these bums have no chance to become 'undisputed' against Naoya 'The Monster' Inoue and the G.W.O.A.T Claressa Shields.

Speaking of studying-film, I have done my homework. I noticed that Paul Butler is vulnerable against left hands; he has a bad habit of trying to punch with boxers that have more polish in their technique, as the case with Manny Rod. Both virtually swing at the same time with the same punch, the difference is technique.

Or a bad habit of spoiling his feints, by maintaining a constant rhythm, as was the case with Zolani Tete -- no mix-up, no imagination, no creativity, the basics is what keeps him at lower-tier.
          Castilo Castilo dkamds dkamds like this.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
            Shouldn't it be more like butler needs to be prepared to go to Japan if HE wants to fight for undisputed?!

I doubt the money is there to bring Inoue to UK but it'll pay in Japan as Inoue is a real superstar there.

Butler just needs to earn as much as he can for getting ko'd!
            You'd be surprised, Brit's shell out a lot of cash on boxing & this could well sell out the O2 or Liverpool arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post

You'd be surprised, Brit's shell out a lot of cash on boxing & this could well sell out the O2 or Liverpool arena.
              Selling out the O2 or Liverpool surely wouldn't generate as much money as selling out the Saitams Super Arena, Tokyo Dome, Kokugikan, etc?

Comment

More easy wins for Inouei

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Selling out the O2 or Liverpool surely wouldn't generate as much money as selling out the Saitams Super Arena, Tokyo Dome, Kokugikan, etc?
                  I don't really care where it happens I just wanna see another undisputed championship fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post

I don't really care where it happens I just wanna see another undisputed championship fight.
                    Yes, anywhere is good!

Comment

Working...
                    X