Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Interested in Exploring Deontay Wilder vs. Joe Joyce Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Interested in Exploring Deontay Wilder vs. Joe Joyce Clash

Frank Warren, promoter for heavyweight contender Joe Joyce, would love to match his boxer against former WBC world champion Deontay Wilder. Wilder has been out of the ring since getting knocked out in the eleventh round of his trilogy fight with Tyson Fury in October of last year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man this would be a great fight and a real pick em. No one knows for sure what Wilder has left

Comment

Well if Joyce is fighting on the Sept 24th it won't Wilder because he's not aa opponent he's the A-side so fight will happen on his terms not Joyce, Joyce next fight will be one of these 3 names Ajaba, Rivas or Jenninngs if he's not retired.
      Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Joe would now beat Usyk and more than likely Joshua but IF Wilder has anything left after the Tyson mailings then Wilder would KO him as if it was the punchers that Hammer landed were landed by Wilder it would be over quick.I rate Joe and his chin but he gets hit too much and would be a sitting duck for those huge punchers .
        Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Alternative title: Frank Warren wants to turn Joe Joyce into Dominic Breazeale

Comment

Hell I’d watch.

I get the feeling we’ll see Ruiz versus Wilder early 2023. Those two seem to be the two favourites everyone likes to call out for risk/reward, since they are huge names and they’re beatable, so they probably fight each other.

Would Wilder’s handlers want Joyce?… probably not.
            Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Mother ****er! This is what boxing should be all about! Yeah, he’s got a title shot, but put it on the line with the highest stakes possible.

I would genuinely order a BT Sports package for the this fight alone

Comment

Joe will have to tighten that defense

Comment

Translation "there is no chance I'm letting Joyce near Wilder"

Comment

Joe Joyce is all sorts of wrong for Wilder. I'd favor Joe in this one, good defense with a great jab... GREAT JAB!!! That punch would be the end of wilder in this fight.. BOOK IT!
                    BreWall brettWall Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X