Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessica McCaskill Not Impressed With Top Female Boxers Taylor, Serrano, and Mayer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessica McCaskill Not Impressed With Top Female Boxers Taylor, Serrano, and Mayer

Don't expect Jessica McCaskill to be in awe of some of the biggest and most talented names in women's boxing. The undisputed welterweight champion from Chicago was recently asked to give her thoughts on a slew of top names and, suffice to say, she was something of a tough critic.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Taylor schooled her and would again in all honesty, and I’m not even a Taylor fan

Comment

thats what happens when success goes to your head
      real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Honestly I'm not that impressed w McCaskill

Comment

I’m kind of impressed with Mayer. Her endurance and IQ.

I’m definitely impressed with Taylor and Serrano. They are all around great fighters.

McCaskill is just talking shit

Comment

Jessica is a tough fighter, impressive beating the queen of boxing, the beautiful Cecilia Braekhus.

Comment

I have no doubt that Jessica CasKILLA was on her way to KO 'Lil-Tay', if Taylor had not did all that holding she would have been sparked.

Right now, McCaskill needs to stop calling out lightweights and especially superfeather-weights ; Jessica should be calling out the winner of Natasha Jonas vs. Hannah Rankin.

And please stay away from the G.W.O.A.T.

Comment

Beat before, and would get beat again.
                Hugekcoc Hugekcoc likes this.

Comment

I think McCaskill is on the money about Serrano - she didn’t show the killer instinct to KO Taylor, and didn’t seem all that bothered when Taylor was gifted the decision. Serrano just wanted to cash her check, and all she pretty much does now is mooch the celebrity circuit and brag about what’s she’s buying with her $1 million purse. That’s all fine, but she’s not a hungry fighter worth watching anymore.
                  Last edited by Roj; 07-05-2022, 01:08 PM.

Comment

She's one sore loser, Katie gave her a boxing lesson. Get over it Jessica

Comment

Working...
                    X