Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo on Animosity Toward Golovkin: He Said I Was Dishonest, A Cheater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo on Animosity Toward Golovkin: He Said I Was Dishonest, A Cheater

NEW YORK-Canelo Alvarez has no issues fleshing out his intense dislike for Gennadiy Golovkin. As the Mexican superstar aims to defend his four 168-pound titles in a trilogy bout against his Kazakh bete noire Sept. 17 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, it has been clear that there has been no love lost between the two rivals. Alvarez, in particular, has taken a highly chagrined approach to their third meeting, as evidenced by his public comments and stare-downs during their face-offs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We have specific re-enactment audio of what was said, for those curious.

Comment

So they guy who was caught cheating is furious and emotional that he was called a cheater, while the guy who he tried to cheat against and was cheated of a win is not crying about how personal it is. Got it. I think we all see who the real a$$hole is.
      Last edited by Jab jab boom; 07-05-2022, 07:46 AM.

Comment

KO by GGG not likely but it would end Canelo's P4P rating. It will probably be the other way around--KO by Canelo. But you never know.

Comment

A voluntary polygraph test not a bad idea.

Fair comment, Golovkin one of the best, and he did say those things about Canelo.

Comment

Well you did test positive for PED’s. You’re hardly innocent.

Comment

GGGeezer needs some clinical beating. I gonna take pleasure when Nelo end his hamster career by KO.

Comment

I’m not a triple ggg fan but I hope he knocks the Mexican out of this diva.

Comment

Golovkin didn't make you fail your drug test, bro

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Well you did test positive for PED’s. You’re hardly innocent.
                    Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X