Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Spence-Crawford is Fight Between Elite Champions, Canelo-GGG is Fight Between Legends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Spence-Crawford is Fight Between Elite Champions, Canelo-GGG is Fight Between Legends

Promoter Eddie Hearn is standing firm on his opinion that the upcoming trilogy fight between Canelo Alvarez and Gennadiy Golovkin is on another level, at least from a financial standpoint, when compared to the potential undisputed welterweight clash between unbeaten boxers Errol Spence and Terence Crawford.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sure, GGG and Canelo are certified legends, but the third matchup between them at this point in their careers is not as significant and alluring as Spence v Crawford. Spence and Bud are in their prime and are both coming off of impressive victories.

Comment

Legendary Clenbuterol Usage
      isagj isagj Speng Speng like this.

Comment

GGG is as much a legend as Erislandy Lara. Nice how the media gives him credit for a bunch of baby belt defenses and compares him to Hopkins but Lara does the same and nothing. Legend, LOL. Legendary for hustling Canelo's name for equity and paychecks from DAZN. Maybe Canelo has some pre-legend status among Mexicans but GGGimmick is a fraud. Just ask Unable Suckerchez.

Comment

Canelo GGG still guarantees to be a great fight, Spence vs Crawford is in their prime time, why compare I will be watching both.

Comment

GGG isn’t a legend who has he ever fought let alone beat? As the article states canelo numbers on DAZN are paltry compared to showtime and HBO as I’ve said in previous threads. Not sure why Hearn even talking about a spence vs bud super fight in the same breath as a canelo vs GGG 3 mismatch? Then he wonders why no promoters do business with him lol. If he shut up and just made fights dude would get more credit and less flak

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
              Canelo GGG still guarantees to be a great fight, Spence vs Crawford is in their prime time, why compare I will be watching both.
              Canelo vs ggg will not be a great fight what are smoking? You must not watch either fighter cause if u did u would know ggg is going to get TKOd ref stoppage. He probably won’t get Sparked but the ref gonna stop this thing from the punishment he’s taken. If you don’t believe me go watch his last 3 fights. Ggg coming for a retirement pay check

Comment

Poor Edward. He really thinks fans remember purses before they remember historic fights ffs. No hope for this guy.

Comment

We have a fight between an exposed PED cheat loser and a old slow ass punching bag. Eduardo Hearnia doing what a desperate promoter needs to do

Comment

Sure sure sure, rematchroom with yet another shot old man opponent for one of your stable.
                    If I had to pay for 1 it has to be Bud Spence
                    Last edited by Bob; 07-05-2022, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X