Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia Embraces Bam Rodriguez Facing Julio Cesar Martinez or Sunny Edwards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia Embraces Bam Rodriguez Facing Julio Cesar Martinez or Sunny Edwards

Robert Garcia, the head trainer of WBC super flyweight champion Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez, would still like to see his charge drop down a division to face some of the biggest names in the 112-pound weight class.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would love to see either fight.

Comment

The real test at flyweight for Jesse is the WBO champion, Junto Nakatani. But, I like Sunny Edwards to receive a proper beating ; you can't count on Julio Cesar Martinez, he might pull another stunt and fake an illness.
      KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

I like either fight those should all be fun and exciting.
        Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

Jesse is ready just don’t delay him with fighters that have records in the book of excuses. He was normally fighting at flyweight so let him clean up there and set an example for the other weight classes and their title holders.

Comment

Bam would have to fight Sunny in the UK as I doubt he can enter the States at the moment ;-)

Comment

Plenty of options for young sensation Bam Rodriguez! All eyes on him

Comment

Bam impresses me with his sublime skills but he impresses even more with his desire to test himself and attain greatness. He's bested Cuadras and SSR; I don't think either JCM or Edwards beat him.

Comment

Personally I'd like to see Sunny take on the Martinez/Arroyo winner 1st.

Comment

I'd rather not see Bam vs Martinez next. Both my boys. If they can hunt separately a little more, I'd be cool. Fight that Sunny guy first.

Comment

Working...
                    X