Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGuigan: A Prime Josh Taylor Beats Jack Catterall - If He Corrects Mistakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McGuigan: A Prime Josh Taylor Beats Jack Catterall - If He Corrects Mistakes

Shane McGuigan, the former head trainer of unified junior welterweight champion Josh Taylor, says his former boxer needs to rematch Jack Catterall. Back in February, Taylor won a controversial twelve round split decision over Catterall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Taylor needs to leave the joke coach ASAP. He was a far superior fighter under Shane. It’s painful to watch Josh under boxercise Ben.
    mlac mlac petero petero like this.

Comment

Boxercise Ben, that name just won't leave him lol.
      Too funny

Comment

Anyone seen the Taylor documentary on BBC? Boxersice Ben indeed

Comment

No he doesn't, Catterall has his number.

Comment

I have to disagree with Shane McGuigan, I think most boxing experts would also. It's more likely that Josh declines, than improve. The notion of a ''Prime Josh Taylor'' makes me laugh, the only thing that's prime about Josh Taylor is his luck, that never fails.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              I have to disagree with Shane McGuigan, I think most boxing experts would also. It's more likely that Josh declines, than improve. The notion of a ''Prime Josh Taylor'' makes me laugh, the only thing that's prime about Josh Taylor is his luck, that never fails.
              Everyone is conveniently no longer prime when they get beat (should have been, I had him losing 116-111) Just like Mike Tyson, if he beat Douglas that night, it would have been a win in the box of prime Mike Tyson, but because he got outboxed then KTFO, he became past prime Mike Tyson overnight. Nice convenient excuse at hand for his fans. Nash out. ATG Boxing expert.
              ultravividscene ultravividscene likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

Everyone is conveniently no longer prime when they get beat (should have been, I had him losing 116-111) Just like Mike Tyson, if he beat Douglas that night, it would have been a win in the box of prime Mike Tyson, but because he got outboxed then KTFO, he became past prime Mike Tyson overnight. Nice convenient excuse at hand for his fans. Nash out. ATG Boxing expert.
                I don't know who I hate more, Josh Taylor or Mike Tyson ; two overrated scumbags. Josh Taylor should have been locked-up like Tyson ( by the way ), for the crack found in his buttcrack by Scottland police in 2019.

No doubt that it was the mob-boss Michael Kinahan that made the charges disappear ; I always wondered how Josh Taylor made drug possession just disappear from the record, now it's clear to me why the charges were dropped.
                Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Josh Taylor should have been locked-up ... for the crack found in his buttcrack by Scottland police in 2019.
                  He claimed he had no idea it was there and the prints on the wrap didn't match his so the plod had to let it go. Just one of the many risks you take going pantless under a kilt i guess.

1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ultravividscene View Post

He claimed he had no idea it was there and the prints on the wrap didn't match his so the plod had to let it go. Just one of the many risks you take going pantless under a kilt i guess.

There were boot-prints on Josh Taylor's cheeks, it made it difficult to identify the culprit. They don't call Taylor the 'Tartan-TornA$$hole' for no reason.
                    ultravividscene ultravividscene likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X