Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Luis vs. Steve Claggett Crossroads Clash Set For August 6 in Cornwall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Luis vs. Steve Claggett Crossroads Clash Set For August 6 in Cornwall

Cornwall boxer Tony Luis (29-5, 10 KOs) and Alberta's Steve Claggett (31-7-2, 21 KOs) will finally fight the war that local boxing fans have been asking for. The two Canadians will face off on August 6th at the Civic Complex in Cornwall in a boxing card presented by Liveco Boxing and broadcast on Punching Grace at 8:00 pm.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice matchup between two solid regional level fighters who are both past their prime. Luis' high water mark was probably his upset of Dargan on ESPN. Claggett has always been tough, durable and capable of an upset.

I like both guys but will probably pull for Tony in this one.
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Tony Luis gave John Bauza all he could handle when they fought, I enjoyed that fight.
      His fight against Steve Glagget should be just as entertaining to watch when they fight.
      I don't think that Luis will ever win a world title, but he'll continue to test other's on their way up.
      He's an honest hard working fighter who's earned his props in the sport of boxing.
      PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
        Nice matchup between two solid regional level fighters who are both past their prime. Luis' high water mark was probably his upset of Dargan on ESPN. Claggett has always been tough, durable and capable of an upset.

I like both guys but will probably pull for Tony in this one.
        ​​​​​​
        You've always got good insight on up coming as well as past fights, and are usually measured on your comments.
        But somebody pissed you off recently, and surprisingly you came out swinging.
        Don't let them get you out of character, once they know that they can get to you they won't let up on you.
        I appreciate reading your comments on this boxing platform, keep up the good work brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

You've always got good insight on up coming as well as past fights, and are usually measured on your comments.
          But somebody pissed you off recently, and surprisingly you came out swinging.
          Don't let them get you out of character, once they know that they can get to you they won't let up on you.
          I appreciate reading your comments on this boxing platform, keep up the good work brother.
          Thank you my friend. You're a gentleman and I always appreciate the unbiased insight, discussion and class you bring to the forum.
          Every now and again the temper gets the better of me.
          joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X