Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Holds, Unified Champs Make Moves: BoxingScene Competition Index Mid-Year Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Holds, Unified Champs Make Moves: BoxingScene Competition Index Mid-Year Update

There are a lot of fighters doing tremendous work up and down the scale. No other conclusion can really be reached about the elite level of the sport. High quality activity since the last update in May has provided tremendous movement in this top ten. This has been an exceptional year so far for the sport in the ring and there are reasons to think the next six months will keep the drama high.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good read I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle
      The list lost credibility when the only guy to lose in 2022 on the list is number 1
      That because that's NOT what the article is about

BoxingScene Competition Index Mid-Year Update

Man fans like u calling boxers BUMS because they take a loss makes me sic!! only beating in BUMS doesn't make them GREAT no matter how good they look...

Comment

And losses do count in the formula is u can read and just not give up once see Canelo's name. The entire formula is at the bottom of the article.
        • Losses to rated opponents were given an inverse score, beginning with -1 for a champion down to -11.
        • Losses to unrated opponents received a universal score of -12.

Comment

where did I use the word bum? I didnt. So gtfoh with your projections.

It's a competition index right. So the guy who loss to his competition shouldnt be number 1. Thats Simple mathematics.

Stop trying to fanboy out for canelo. It's not necessary in this thread.

Canelo loss his only fight of the year so he's number 1.

But the guy who beat canelo in his only fight of the year ain't in the top 10.

Yea ok fanboy
          Again you clearly can't read for sht! And I'm not gonna copy and paste the entire formula for you.

Your a HATER and there was no fan boy in my comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Again you clearly can't read for sht! And I'm not gonna copy and paste the entire formula for you.

Your a HATER and there was no fan boy in my comment.
            Lmao the guy saw Canelo at the top and his půssy instantly started to hurt

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post

Lmao the guy saw Canelo at the top and his půssy instantly started to hurt
              That's EXACTLY what he did! Then called me a fan boy???

Comment

So you agree with a fighter who has no wins in 2022 being number 1 on this list.

Yes or no

Canelo the only man in the top 10 with a loss in 2022 and no wins in 2022
                Considering the list is about level of competition, not a typical rankings list, yeah sure. The formula they used is explain in detail.

Comment

Canelo is on top because he's not lazy and stays active you dumbass

Comment

I'm not into this mid year stuff or any other odd criteria for PFP. I look at it this way, who is on the PFP list to me is the collective of what a fighter has done for years and unless they have lost consecutive fights, then they should not slip in the rankings unless it was a massive KO loss.

Comment

Working...
                    X