Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin is a F---ing Assh-le, I Hate That Motherf---er!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin is a F---ing Assh-le, I Hate That Motherf---er!

Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez has maintained that his upcoming fight with Gennadiy Golovkin is very personal. They will collide for a third time on September 17 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"I'm 100% focused on this fight [with Golovkin] because it's a dangerous fight," Canelo said. "But 100% looking for a second fight with Bivol."

If he had it to do over again, GGGeezer would NEVER have fought a guy like Biv
    He would never make that ''anyone'' promise
    Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

No need for the pretend hate to promote fight, the fight will sell.
      The face off Ggg not much taller I used to think it was more.

Comment

Canelo is being whore'd out right now.

if the priority is a rematch at 175, then he should be keeping the weight on him and building more stamina and muscle at that weight.

Now he's yo-yo'ing down to 168lbs within 4 months of being at 175. I think he's in trouble. It's like at poker when you win 2-3 hands and get cocky, you lose your discipline and go all in and get everything taken.

This is karma for all those catchweights and quick deadlines he pulled on fighters.
        Canelo loses both fights.

Comment

Biv kills prime GGG and everyone he beat

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
            Biv kills prime GGG and everyone he beat
            Is it really necessary to shorten Bivol down to Biv?

Yes Bivol would beat some middleweights, good for him, he'll get knocked out if he comes up against Beterbiev.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Is it really necessary to shorten Bivol down to Biv?

Yes Bivol would beat some middleweights, good for him, he'll get knocked out if he comes up against Beterbiev.

You a funny guy (bold)

And the answer is yes

It's outstanding how a GGGroupie/Nelo hater can talk shlt about ANYONE'S resume

Holy Hell....if there is a fighter, in the HISTORY OF THE SPORT, who has a more laughable prime years list of opponents, I'd like to know who he is.

Comment

Canelo is coming across like a woman on her period at this point - b1tching at GGG and Ryan Garcia just because Bivol whooped his a$$ in front of a worldwide audience. Laughably pathetic. Can't wait for G to batter his fat, ginger steroid head!

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

You a funny guy (bold)

And the answer is yes

It's outstanding how a GGGroupie/Nelo hater can talk shlt about ANYONE'S resume

Holy Hell....if there is a fighter, in the HISTORY OF THE SPORT, who has a more laughable prime years list of opponents, I'd like to know who he is.
                  You talk so much about G, yet G made Canelo and vice versa.
                  eco1 eco1 Boxingmean Boxingmean like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post

You talk so much about G, yet G made Canelo and vice versa.
                    I talk the truth about GGGeezer.

Remind me, who's the face of boxing ?

What was GGG doing in his prime ?

Comment

Working...
                    X