Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Veteran Ring Announcer Joe Antonacci Charged With Assault In Illinois Road Rage Incident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Report: Veteran Ring Announcer Joe Antonacci Charged With Assault In Illinois Road Rage Incident

One of the sport's good guys has made the media rounds for one of his worst days. Veteran ring Joe Antonacci was recently charged with assault and criminal defacement stemming from a springtime road rage incident in Elmhurst, Illinois, according to a report from Patch.com. Antonacci--a New Jersey native who now lives in the Chicago suburb of Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois--was arrested in mid-June, weeks after the April 29 incident in question where he ultimately confessed to yelling at another driver and spitting on his car after initially denying the incident.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's a shame this all had to happen.. the other driver sounds antagonistic with his actions and the fact he felt it necessary to report the incident to law enforcement. Also surprised law enforcement would pursue it as much as they did to identify the culprit.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      It's a shame this all had to happen.. the other driver sounds antagonistic with his actions and the fact he felt it necessary to report the incident to law enforcement. Also surprised law enforcement would pursue it as much as they did to identify the culprit.
      Sounds like you need to mind your business, as you or I weren't there, and let the courts handle this.

Comment

Chit happens
        The other driver sounds like a little prick , stirring chit up and then goes onto ratting the guy out
        In today’s world , you just don’t know how a person will react to even just a finger
        But if you are willing to give the finger then expect a reaction

Comment

Spitting on a car = "criminal defacement".

A crime with no real victim.
          MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Thug…………………

Comment

I want to read more about Martian Arts

Comment

Originally posted by trippleupper View Post
                I want to read more about Martian Arts
                You saw that one didn’t you
                Lmfao
                trippleupper trippleupper likes this.

Comment

Richie Rich better stay in Elmhurst. 10 miles east will get you shot for acting like a buffoon.

Comment

I guess they don't have much crime you know real crime in ILL. so the police are searching for this guy n find him, big dragnet and all that....... Come on guys, imagine going to court on that "charge" I would have to punch someone in the face and get some kind of half way real charge just to feel comfortable in front of the judge. There has got to be more to it like who is this girl that irritated Joe ? Never say anything to the police other then am I being charged with something Officer...........

Comment

Working...
                    X