Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Retirement Is A Hard Question; We Will Look At Attractiveness Of Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Retirement Is A Hard Question; We Will Look At Attractiveness Of Fights

LOS ANGELES - At 40 years old, Gennadiy Golovkin is the oldest active world champion in boxing. Father Time appeared to be catching up with the Kazakhstani knockout artist in his last fight when Golovkin fought Ryota Murata one day after his birthday and scored a TKO win against the Japanese fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he should do them exhibition fights like mayweather does. i wonder if the same posters who defend them would say the same if GGG started fighting UFC fighters and youtubers

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      he should do them exhibition fights like mayweather does. i wonder if the same posters who defend them would say the same if GGG started fighting UFC fighters and youtubers
      He should do an exhibition with Mayweather. Although something tells me Mayweather will do a runner then

Comment

I've liked following Golovkin's career- but Canelo is retiring him and maybe even damaging him. I hope his chin lets him down so he doesn't take a 12 round beating.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
          I've liked following Golovkin's career- but Canelo is retiring him and maybe even damaging him. I hope his chin lets him down so he doesn't take a 12 round beating.
          Difficult to go against you on this one
          My thinking exactly , not sure GGG comes out of this one well

Comment

No retirement until rematch with Kamil. We all wanna see this ATG fight again.

Comment

bet he won’t unify with charlo or andrade

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                Incorrect. GGG TKO11 Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

Incorrect. GGG TKO11 Canelo
                  i'd love to see that - be a helluva fight if that happens

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Difficult to go against you on this one
                    My thinking exactly , not sure GGG comes out of this one well

Well Canelo is not a very big puncher at 160 or at 168.

He's not exactly a dynamo either.

Who finished better the last three rounds back in 2018 ? Not Canelo

Comment

Working...
                    X