Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: "I'm Back, I'm Better, I'm Stronger, I'm 100% Now"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: "I'm Back, I'm Better, I'm Stronger, I'm 100% Now"

After a banner year in 2021 in which Vergil Ortiz Jr. first beat former world champion Maurice Hooker and followed it up by besting Egidijus Kavaliauskas, the knockout artist's 2022 campaign got off to a rocky start.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Glad to see this lad back in top form. Hopefully he stays healthy toward an all Texas shoot out with fellow DFW resident Spence
    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Could've been the issues with looking for a new trainer that effected his issues with making weight. A healthy 147 Vergil is a problem for anyone at welterweight,Spence and Crawford included.

Comment

Glad to hear him 100% healthy. I think the problem with trainers was another problem... i respect Robert Garcia but he needs someone that will teach more offense, pound for pound, Vergil & Arthur Beterbiev are the hardest punchers. But Arthur is a SMART aggressive fighter, Vergil is a little too much of a boxer, in his fight against Hooker he postured too much & just stood there getting hit. He needs more offensive smarts & Manny Robles is the one to help him out. Lets get it team Ortiz.

Comment

If Vergil turns out to have an ELITE chin.. there is absolutely no one he won’t beat.

Comment

I hope that Vergil gets at least another fight at the end of the year, David Avanesyan better grow some balls after beating Jon Miguez.

Castilo Castilo Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

Nothing wrong with 100%
              Hopefully he steps it up
              He’s very marketable guy

Comment

Ortiz vs Benn, that would be a wild slugfest. Not the two best welterweights but up there, and crowd pleasing styles.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  If Vergil turns out to have an ELITE chin.. there is absolutely no one he won’t beat.
                  Nash thinks that Ortiz is awesome. Even though he is rated, Nash believes that people are sleeping on him a bit. Will be a P4P star. Nash out.

Comment

Boots vs Ortiz. Let’s put a end to this hype job.

Comment

Working...
                    X