Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney Lands No. 1 Under WBO: I'd Love Paul Butler Shot Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney Lands No. 1 Under WBO: I'd Love Paul Butler Shot Next

Australian Mayhem, Jason Moloney, has landed himself at number 1 in the latest World Boxing Council & World Boxing Organizations ratings, with the hopes of a world title shot being imminent.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    DFM DFM likes this.

Maloney kos him

Comment

Inoue-Butler next.

Moloney fights for a vacant title once Inoue moves up

Comment

WBO is a joke at this point
        Shoot95206 Shoot95206 likes this.

Comment

I'm team Maloney. They'll put their show on the road at the smell of money. Butler is slippery, not an easy win at home, but for the right price, a stylish loss. A foot race, not trench warfare.

Comment

Jason Maloney is completely overrated, how is he #1. by both sanctioning-bodies ( WBC-WBO) ?! That is very rare, I noticed that John Riel Casimero is at #2. With the WBO, too bad they often dont call for eliminators, I like to see that.

Recently, Jason called or a final WBC elimination between him and Nawaphon Kaikanha ; Kaikanha is long overdue a final showdown with someone, he's been hanging around way too long, it's time!

Comment

Working...
            X