Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: I'm Looking For Usyk-Joshua Winner, Fury if He Returns - I'm at That Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: I'm Looking For Usyk-Joshua Winner, Fury if He Returns - I'm at That Level

Wembley, UK - In a stay busy heavyweight fight, top rated contender Joe Joyce (14-0, 13 KOs) dropped Christian Hammer (27-10, 17 KOs) four times for a stoppage win in the fourth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He is.

But no one will see it because the average ****tard who claims to watch this sport has **** all clue what they're watching. The problem with Joyce is his engine and his work rate. Whilst Fury did well against Chisora in the second bout, it wasn't such a foregone conclusion in the first. I've not really seen anyone in the modern heavyweight division with the kind of conditioning yo withstand someone like Joyce...and then factor that he is 6ft6 and hits like a tank. His punches are ****ing awful to take. Its that kind of thudding power which is generated entirely from the hips. I've only met one guy who hits like it and it's terrifying to fight. Every shot of his hurts. I legit believe him holding a title is a forgone conclusion at this point. I believe he beats Joshua, can probably beat this current incarnation of Wilder, gives Fury trouble and loses to Usyk. Fury CANNOT fight kronk style with Joyce. That's a recipe for disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post
      He is.

But no one will see it because the average ****tard who claims to watch this sport has **** all clue what they're watching. The problem with Joyce is his engine and his work rate. Whilst Fury did well against Chisora in the second bout, it wasn't such a foregone conclusion in the first. I've not really seen anyone in the modern heavyweight division with the kind of conditioning yo withstand someone like Joyce...and then factor that he is 6ft6 and hits like a tank. His punches are ****ing awful to take. Its that kind of thudding power which is generated entirely from the hips. I've only met one guy who hits like it and it's terrifying to fight. Every shot of his hurts. I legit believe him holding a title is a forgone conclusion at this point. I believe he beats Joshua, can probably beat this current incarnation of Wilder, gives Fury trouble and loses to Usyk. Fury CANNOT fight kronk style with Joyce. That's a recipe for disaster.
      Joyce gives you the same impression, that all of his punches carry serious force. Whether he is trying to generate power or not, reminiscent of George Foreman.

If you cannot stop or hurt Joyce, it is gong to be a terrible night for his opponent.

Most of these top heavyweights are having a tough time with Derek Chisora, who is miles past his peak 'And his endurance goes after 4-5 rounds'.

Joyce can do what Chisora does, only difference is? He is 260 + pounds solid, hits harder, and has world class endurance.

I sense heavyweights will let Joyce hang, and erode before wanting to face him.

Joyce I find fights to the level of his opponent also, he will up his game against one of the Top fighters.

His performance vs Dubois is underrated technically. It was not a crude fight.

Note: The Top fighters may well beat him, but they will have a terribly tough time.

Comment

Juice aka the robot #2. Rubbish boxer. The most pitty-patty in a long time. Apart from Usyk, who redened his face, by the way, the level of the opposition he had in the ring is a joke. Dubois is NOT a great boxer and never will be. Takam is pretty much on par with Hammer, journeymen who fill in the gaps. The real boxers he's faced have beaten him comprehensively: Yoka and Usyk.

Comment

I agree with the first two posts, he is a likable guy, he is good for the sport, he will be a world champ sooner than later

Comment

noone is beating the juggernaut

Comment

Don't underestimate the artist. His jabs didn't look that hard against DDD, but slowly DDD face puffing up and soon after no mas. I'm a 160lb guy but felt I could take those punches
              Last edited by hugh grant; 07-03-2022, 08:10 AM.

Comment

I like Joyce. NSB posters in this thread have described his positive attributes articulately: big, thudding power, unbelievable stamina, etc.
                ​​​​​​
                HIs defense isn't the best, I've seen many fighters land clean on him. His chin has withstood every time but it's not a recipe for sustained success. He will go as far as that chin carries him because I can't imagine he will ever stop getting hit clean.
                Quercusalba Quercusalba likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post
                  He is.

Holy cow this is the first post I’ve seen from you that’s not off the wall and actually decent as it reflects something real in the world that could be true , I’m proud of you .

You feeling alright today ?
                  P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                    I like Joyce. NSB posters in this thread have described his positive attributes articulately: big, thudding power, unbelievable stamina, etc.
                    ​​​​​​
                    HIs defense isn't the best, I've seen many fighters land clean on him. His chin has withstood every time but it's not a recipe for sustained success. He will go as far as that chin carries him because I can't imagine he will ever stop getting hit clean.
                    The thing is though Joyce has only gone past mid rounds 3 times and he averages 5 rounds per fight so how much shots is he actually taking ? His opponents are usually on the defensive and land one clean shots here and there . So is Joyce actually getting used as a punching bag as many make out ? Not really he’s actually probably taking less shots bc his fights are shorter , yes he gets hit clean with power shots that’s something a real puncher who can follow it up is something he’ll have to be more aware of .

Id be more concerned about his sparring because he takes way more shots there and his sparring is a lot like a real fight at times . I’m thinking maybe that’s part of the problem he’s programmed himself to just walk down guys with no worries in the actual fight like he does in sparring it can be a habit .
                    Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-03-2022, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X