Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conlan Insists Marriaga is The Right Guy Ahead of Stern Test on August 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conlan Insists Marriaga is The Right Guy Ahead of Stern Test on August 6

By Tris Dixon - The mindset is different, but the emotion is still there. For a long time, Michael Conlan was hurt following his devastating if thrilling knockout defeat to Leigh Wood in the only loss of his career so far. That was in March, and he subsequently licked his wounds. The 30-year-old sulked and moped, went to Portugal for a month to spend time with those important to him and then started the healing process. He began to explore what went wrong, how and why, and as his resolved stiffened, he returned to trainer Adam Booth to set about the comeback.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I heard Jamie Conlan no longer has a job after the feds shut-down MTK-Global. I wonder what Mic Conlan will do if Miguel Marriaga knocks him out like Jerwin did his brother, and reitred him.

Comment

Onehourrun. I bet you wouldn't say that to Mick Conlan face. You coward.

Comment

some time in the sun & now back on the horse, good attitude i think, hes still got a face for punching but cant knock his determination

Comment

Mick Conlan threads always seems to bring out the anti Irish racists. Disappointing in 2022

Comment

Should be a good scrap....

Comment

Not a bad comeback fight..Marriaga is a bit shopworn but still can crack.
              BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Marriaga is mechanically broken. I mean physically, especially his leg joints (ankle and knee). He buckles easily. I've seen that a few times so far. He just needs a little push. When Loma was toying with him, I turned from a Loma fan into a harsh critic. That crap didn't impress me at all.

I hope Marriaga is making a good coin in this fight. I don't know why Conlan sounds like an ancient to me. I know who he is.

Not a bad second tier fight.

War Marriaga!
                Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 07-03-2022, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugekcoc View Post
                  Mick Conlan threads always seems to bring out the anti Irish racists. Disappointing in 2022
                  Like who? Name names. Conlan threads are a rare gem on here.

Not arguing with you and I know you are not talking to me.
                  To have haters, so many people have to care first.

Conlan had a momentum early in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugekcoc View Post
                    Oh.. You meant 1hourRun. I scrolled up.
                    Anyway, cheers.

Comment

Working...
                    X