Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: How The F--- Are Two 140-Pound Titles Vacant & I'm Not Fighting For Any

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: How The F--- Are Two 140-Pound Titles Vacant & I'm Not Fighting For Any

Former 140-pound champion Regis Prograis wants to reinsert himself back into the world title picture, but sanctioning body shenanigans keep pushing him away.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    DFM DFM likes this.

He's right.
    He's a very good fighter and deserves a shot.

Comment

That's what happens when you spend the last three years either not fighting or fighting complete nobodies.
      a5pe4 a5pe4 paulf paulf like this.

Comment

In my opinion, Prograis, Ramirez, and Catteral should get first cracks. Zepeda right after.

Comment

He fights once a year. He doesn't hold any international or intercontinental titles. He doesn't hold any gold or silver titles. He hasn't fought any eliminators. Why exactly would he be fighting for a vacant title?

Comment

Zepeda barboza and Prograis deserve a shot. Prograis should sue or go into mma

Comment

He should get with a major promoter.

Comment

Gotta sign with one of the big 3.
                jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

MhcOJM4.png

So Taylor vacates and the number 1 and 2 guys are fighting for the belt. I don't see a problem with this. As for the WBA belt, Regis is ranked 6th so its highly unlikely he'll get first crack at that. If you look at Regis's fights since the Taylor fight in 2019, he's fought 3 times with one of those times outside the 140 division. Simply put Regis has been too inactive to be marketable or make himself a mandatory, so I don't know what Regis is whingeing about.
                  Basco Basco likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post
                    That's what happens when you spend the last three years either not fighting or fighting complete nobodies.
                    Stupid thing to say. Who else could he have fought? and what makes them nobodies? You think a fighter determines who he gets to fight? It is ignorance like this that lets Satanic Bob and the Hearn Incels squeak away and avoid blame... Let me guess these guys want to make the best fights and Regis didn't want that smoke right? Lol. The sheer stupidity in this section lately...
                    DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X