Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch on Amir Khan: We Need To Shake Hands, Have a Little Kiss and Make Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch on Amir Khan: We Need To Shake Hands, Have a Little Kiss and Make Up

Carl Froch is ready to bury the hatchet with fellow former world champion Amir Khan. The two have traded words over the years, but their rivalry got heated earlier this year, when Froch was highly critical of Khan in the aftermath of his one-sided stoppage loss to Kell Brook in February.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    DFM DFM likes this.

crawford told him he was ok for the fight

Comment

Carl Froch is a proper bellend
      Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

There’s absolutely no bad blood on Khan’s side.

Froch was just bitter that Khan was a multimillionaire in his early 20’s whilst Froch was stuck fighting for small purses until he finally started getting paid handsomely in his early 30’s. It’s like when you see the NBA players from the 90’s hating on the modern players getting paid way more than they did.

Comment

To be fair, Khan is shot to bits.

​​​​​​He had a really good career. I think Froch had a much better career. Both had their time in the spotlight. Everyone doesn't have to like everyone in this world.

Comment

There’s absolutely no bad blood on Khan’s side.Froch was just bitter that Khan was a multimillionaire in his early 20’s whilst Froch was stuck fighting for small purses until he finally started getting paid handsomely in his early 30’s.

IDK how you know that. Are you close to Amir? Amir was an Olympic Silver medallist so was always going to progress quicker plus Carl, as a SMW would be expected to peak later than Amir who turned pro at LW. There was definitely bad blood between them at one stage. They wouldn't talk to each other but were both friends with David Haye who was the only other world class British boxer at one point. I hope they do put it behind them. One thing I have learnt in my life is life is too long to bear grudges, although I guess I wouldn't say that to my M-i-L.
            Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Carl was absolutely right to say Amir is shot to ****ery.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                To be fair, Khan is shot to bits.

​​​​​​He had a really good career. I think Froch had a much better career. Both had their time in the spotlight. Everyone doesn't have to like everyone in this world.
                To be fair, Frock is a bum that got knocked out by Peter Manfredo in the amateurs.

Frock career sucked! Fixed win against Dirrell, Frock is a crock!

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  crawford told him he was ok for the fight
                  Crawford AND BoMac said this. Yes. They're responsible for what Brook did to him.

Wasn't Froch the one that said, "he's only good for getting knocked out, that kid"?

Comment

Well said 'War Room', an insightful & considered comment. If only everybody on this site could be so.......dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                    X