Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Vacates WBC Title, Ramirez-Zepeda Ordered For Vacant Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Vacates WBC Title, Ramirez-Zepeda Ordered For Vacant Belt

Josh Taylor is slowly stepping away from his junior welterweight throne. The oft-postponed purse bid for Taylor's WBC mandatory title defense versus Jose Zepeda is permanently off the table, as BoxingScene.com has confirmed that Scotland's Taylor has formally vacated the title.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 07-01-2022, 12:10 PM.

Did I call it, again, Boxingscene?

Comment

Zepeda beats Ramirez. Something about Ramirez in his last 2 fights gives me the impression he's declining.
      Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Who cares.. eff them trinkets

Comment

Go ahead fight Catterall since most UK boxing fans claim that fight was robbery which it wasn't it was 7-5 6-6 fight either way that's not a robbery
          Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Need to make the Catteral fight quick, before the IBF order something.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
              Who cares.. eff them trinkets
              Except a WBC interim, right? Because it looks good on Ryan?
              Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
                Need to make the Catteral fight quick, before the IBF order something.

This weasel Josh Taylor played the IBF, they called for Subriel Matias vs. Jeremiah Ponce back in June for their Interim-title, in faith that the 'Tartan-TornA$$hole' would vacate all the belts at 140 and move-up to 147.

Josh Taylor is a shameless coward, ducking every threat left and right.

Last edited by 1hourRun; 07-01-2022, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

This weasel Josh Taylor played the IBF, they called for Subriel Matias vs. Jeremiah Ponce back in June for their Interim-title, in faith that the 'Tartan-TornA$$hole' would vacate all the belts at 140 and move-up to 147.

Josh Taylor is a shameless coward, ducking every threat left and right.
                  Except the threats that won him the belts in the first place lol. Remember them ? The champions? Lol. And I'm guessing he is doing this to make the Catterall fight. Which is what everyone is saying he has to do. So if that turns out to be the case? Hardly a coward pal lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Except the threats that won him the belts in the first place lol. Remember them ? The champions? Lol. And I'm guessing he is doing this to make the Catterall fight. Which is what everyone is saying he has to do. So if that turns out to be the case? Hardly a coward pal lol.
                    Yes, Brilliant! Because losing two titles was the plan all along! To be honest, I'm surprise that Josh Taylor did not apply for the WBC 'Franchise' Asylum program.

Comment

Working...
                    X