Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: McKinson Didn't Show Varying Levels In Last Fight, He'd Look Good On My Resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: McKinson Didn't Show Varying Levels In Last Fight, He'd Look Good On My Resume

Vergil Ortiz and Michael McKinson are scheduled to meet once again after their originally scheduled match in March was scrapped due to Ortiz being diagnosed and hospitalized due to rhabdomyolysis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I expect the Texan to walk right through him with little issue

Comment

isn't this statement a contradiction?

"he didn't show levels his last fight"

"he'll look good on my resume"

Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

I like Ortiz but this won't do much for him. Maybe gets some rounds in but he should blow through this guy in a few rounds.

Comment

I don’t know why people are so certain McKinson gets KO’d. I don’t have much hope for him winning but he’ll be as bad to watch and hard to hit as McKinson’s last opponent.

I think that fight has done McKinson a favour because nobody was impressed. No way Ortiz takes him as seriously as he would Ennis and McKinson has a lot of knockdowns for a pillow fist
          1Eriugenus 1Eriugenus likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
            I don’t know why people are so certain McKinson gets KO’d. I don’t have much hope for him winning but he’ll be as bad to watch and hard to hit as McKinson’s last opponent.

I think that fight has done McKinson a favour because nobody was impressed. No way Ortiz takes him as seriously as he would Ennis and McKinson has a lot of knockdowns for a pillow fist
            Ortiz hits hard and throws a lot. Even if he doesn't hit you clean he's still hurting you and pressuring you through your guard, just ask Maurice Hooker.

Comment

I have seen that this will be the end of Michael McKinson.

Comment

Originally posted by arumhaymonhearn View Post
                isn't this statement a contradiction?

"he didn't show levels his last fight"

"he'll look good on my resume"

Not if you read the article to get the context.

Comment

Virgil gets a pass on this one
                  I hope he starts stepping it up after this fight
                  He as all the talent and time is on his side

Comment

McKinson scores a flash KD in R1 but loses on points in a fight that onlookers unanimously agree was the worst they ever saw.

Comment

Working...
                    X