Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BJ Flores: Tommy Fury Didn't Want To Get KO'd By Jake Paul!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BJ Flores: Tommy Fury Didn't Want To Get KO'd By Jake Paul!

Earlier this week, BoxingScene.com's Jake Donovan confirmed the news that the Jake Paul-Tommy Fury Showtime pay-per/view bout scheduled to take place on August 6th has officially been put on hold.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just fight. Where is half way from America to england. Arrange date and time. Sell tickets and let tv channels buy it to make money and voila. Isn't it that easy?
    RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Just fight. Where is half way from America to england. Arrange date and time. Sell tickets and let tv channels buy it to make money and voila. Isn't it that easy?
      Hopedale canada it is so

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

Hopedale canada it is so
        It should be, but won’t be. I actually think tommy never wanted this fight. Tyson fury wanted this fight, Tommy has seemed to go along with it because he don’t wanna lose face in the family.

Tommy whole image is social media. Guys like him are too mentally fragile to ever fight Jake Paul, if he loses he will never hear the end of it. That would destroy Tommy.

Tommy Fury is no more of a boxer than Jake Paul is. Amazing how Fury and mollie could be in la a month ago. People keep saying it’s to do with kinahan but it ain’t. Does anyone know if the video Tommy made about been declined entry was actually in Heathrow airport? Part of me doesn’t even believe he went to that airport.
        billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

It should be, but won’t be. I actually think tommy never wanted this fight. Tyson fury wanted this fight, Tommy has seemed to go along with it because he don’t wanna lose face in the family.

Tommy whole image is social media. Guys like him are too mentally fragile to ever fight Jake Paul, if he loses he will never hear the end of it. That would destroy Tommy.

Tommy Fury is no more of a boxer than Jake Paul is. Amazing how Fury and mollie could be in la a month ago. People keep saying it’s to do with kinahan but it ain’t. Does anyone know if the video Tommy made about been declined entry was actually in Heathrow airport? Part of me doesn’t even believe he went to that airport.
          So you think he made up going to the air port now ? Dozens of people would have to be in cohoots with some type of made up story and don’t you think they would get in trouble for putting false claims against them ?

Dozens of people are on the watch list and are also not allowed here connected to Fury because of Kinahan ,don’t you think there’s a connection there ? I really don’t understand how someone’s logic could be always so out there like yours it’s weird .

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
            Part of me doesn’t even believe he went to that airport.
            I know what you are saying, but i just cant see how tommy would not want the fight, i mean, he will never make it as a boxer and this is easy easy big cash & more publicity for him, its a win win as far as i can see

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

So you think he made up going to the air port now ? Dozens of people would have to be in cohoots with some type of made up story and don’t you think they would get in trouble for putting false claims against them ?

Dozens of people are on the watch list and are also not allowed here connected to Fury because of Kinahan ,don’t you think there’s a connection there ? I really don’t understand how someone’s logic could be always so out there like yours it’s weird .
              If you actually used this site properly and other leading sites. You’ll know many reports have already stated it’s nothing to do with Kinahan. Tommy was in LA weeks ago.

Can you read? I asked if anyone knows where that video was filmed. I absolutely believe Tommy could be lying about going to Heathrow. I mean we’ve seen far worse excuses and lies in boxing. But again you haven’t followed this sport long enough to be aware of this have you :-)

Geez Louise, I know you pick and choose what to answer, but even you can’t be this slow.....

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

I know what you are saying, but i just cant see how tommy would not want the fight, i mean, he will never make it as a boxer and this is easy easy big cash & more publicity for him, its a win win as far as i can see
                Because his whole reputation is in tatters. Let’s go off history a second mate, he gets t he fight and says losing an arm wouldn’t stop him. He pulls out due to flu/ chest infection which many fighters have gotten through and stepped in the ring fight night with aches and other stuff. He was suppose to be the fighter against a YouTuber and he pulled out.

Fast forward to today. He first claims his team not travelling could stop the fight, then when people make clear we all knew John fury ain’t allowed in America. So now it’s this ESTA that Tommy has no idea about despite admitting the staff have told him he knows why!

It’s his family that created this storyline and got him the chance. I personally think Tyson really thought he was helping his bro by getting such a payday. Problem is, tommy and hughie haven’t got the ability Tyson has. Tommy needs a way out without looking bad. He doesn’t want this fight. He wants the publicity and PR. Just like Eubank did with GGG. Just like Joshua did with wilder and so many other examples.

Just my opinion of course bud.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

It’s 600 and not just “dozens”.

it never gets old having to correct you ffs.

i also have a friend, Kimberly Brown. She’s happy to travel anywhere in England to meet up and get some work from you in sparring. 07742193339.

she’s ready to travel. Be nice to see you back up all ya talk.
                  Last edited by RoadMan94; 07-01-2022, 06:43 AM.

Comment

As much as I hate Tommy for being a bum I believe he was turned away Tyson was just turned away last week from entering United States also
                    FaustoGeraci FaustoGeraci likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X