Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: We're Looking For Joe Joyce To Make a Statement Against Hammer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: We're Looking For Joe Joyce To Make a Statement Against Hammer

THE FIGHTING CAST for Saturday's High Stakes card at the OVO Arena gathered Thursday at Wembley for the final press call before blows are traded live on BT Sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is that even possible Frank? It's Christian Hammer, you plonker.

Comment

Wrong opponent then.

Why is this fight even happening, and here's the kicker, not a peep out of the same people who constantly criticise AJ's career.

This opponent is unacceptable.

Comment

Not Joes's fault but awful match up.

Comment

The statement is "why am I wasting my ****ing time with this guy?"

Comment

Joe Joyce already made a statement vs Dubois. And since then? He has not built on that.

I think Joyce needs to move to a different promoter.

Dubois currently has a WBA regular Heavyweight title, Joyce has nothing.

Joyce should of stayed with David Haye.

Comment

It’s already been said but stopping Hammer is hardly a statement. Maybe Frank is expecting JJ to evaporate him or punch him out of the Brentwood centre
              TMLT87 TMLT87 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                Joe Joyce already made a statement vs Dubois. And since then? He has not built on that.

I think Joyce needs to move to a different promoter.

Dubois currently has a WBA regular Heavyweight title, Joyce has nothing.

Joyce should of stayed with David Haye.
                Joyce is the WBO mandatory.

DDD still has to face the winner of Hunter and Hughie Fury so Joyce is closer to a title shot unless Fury steps in .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Joyce is the WBO mandatory.

DDD still has to face the winner of Hunter and Hughie Fury so Joyce is closer to a title shot unless Fury steps in .
                  Being mandatory means nothing these days.

Joyce could stay WBO Mandatory for a long time, while Joshua, Uysk and maybe Fury do whatever they want.

Dubois I think is in a better position these days, I think Dubois next fight? Is going to be a bigger fight than Joyce vs Hammer etc.

Comment

In all fairness this isn’t a great matchup but it seems that Joyce was meant to be fighting Joseph Parker, which was cancelled, rescheduled and then cancelled again as Parker instead signed with Sky. With Joyce coming back from an injury, having not fought for a while and not having a lot of time age wise, he just needs a run out. He needs big fights from now on, if he gets past Hammer (which he should!!).

Comment

Working...
                    X