Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk: Fury Said He Won't Fight Me Because I'm Not on His Level - He's Afraid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk: Fury Said He Won't Fight Me Because I'm Not on His Level - He's Afraid

IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk is surprised by the recent statements from WBC champ Tyson Fury - who firmly believes they are levels apart in skill.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He fought Dillian Whyte but Usyk doesn't have enough skill?

Is he back on the booger sugar?

Comment

Fury says a lot of things, in the ring he will fold this midget in half, knock him unconscious and cause Ukraine to lose the war, hope it doesn't happen Usyk, hope it doesn't happen.

Comment

The last time they were both together in the flesh, Fury tickled Usyk like a little child.

Fury is too big, strong and skilled to lose to a cruiserweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          Fury says a lot of things, in the ring he will fold this midget in half, knock him unconscious and cause Ukraine to lose the war, hope it doesn't happen Usyk, hope it doesn't happen.
          That’s about one of the most idiotic statements I’ve heard in a while. Keep the political schitt out of the squared circle

Comment

Yip. Normally you say, when I beat him, I'm gonna retire him. But if Usyk beats Joshua, its Fury he's gonna retire lol. Fury don't want that **** lol.

Comment

Fury can do what he wants. But in eyes of boxing fans he needs to fight usyk/josh winner, but rather both.
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

That’s about one of the most idiotic statements I’ve heard in a while. Keep the political schitt out of the squared circle
                I will when people stop saying Usyk will beat AJ "Cos dah war"

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  Extremely poor taste. You don't deserve to have a television. I hope lightning strikes it, just as your settling down to watch Love Island.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Fury can do what he wants. But in eyes of boxing fans he needs to fight usyk/josh winner, but rather both.
                    Fury's arc is really complete

He dethroned Wlad, became obese for 3 years, did the unthinkable by coming back from that, beat Wilder, tried to make the big fight with AJ but AJ stuffed it up.

It's really up to fury if he wants to fight again, he's made history already, if he beats AJ or Usyk, it'll only be "well Joe Joyce is looking unbeatable fury don't want none" or "but hrgovic is mandatory, he can't retire before fighting him"

It's really up to fury what he does, boxing fans want every fighter to go out on their back but fury is probably too smart for that and will call it at the right time.
                    Gillie Gillie likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X