Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Can't Pick A Matthew Hatton To Become World Champ Like Canelo Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Can't Pick A Matthew Hatton To Become World Champ Like Canelo Did

Canelo Alvarez and Ryan Garcia are both preparing for big fights, but the back and forth beef between the boxers seems to continue, and the bromance they once had appears to be no more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh daaaaaaaamn……

War KingRy

Comment

Ryan is an idiot but this is a fact. Wbc pulled a fast one to let Canelo break Fernando vargas record of being youngest champion at 154. Meanwhile Vargas beat an actual champion in campas while canelo fought a guy who wasn’t even top 10 ranked at welterweight for a junior middleweight title. Complete scam.

Comment

When you same dumb s**t like "my truth" I can't take you serious. There is the only the truth. Truth is Ryan has a fragile ego and is not as good as he think he is. Big mouth for such a weak resume.

Comment

Lmao...... Nice insult but by the wrong person. Ryan has no leg to stand on criticizing championship level fighters

Comment

Garcia simply doesn't have the stripes to even compare himself to canelo there absolutely no comparison,ig boxer talking like he already faced n beat tank ,hasn't faced any world champ yet any and most pf us think he will get KTFO against tank ,ryan should just keep it quiet and focus on abejon fortuna

Comment

Gwarn Ryan. Pure facts, no capping!

Comment

Matthew Hatton is Luke Campbell level opponent.
                ​​​​​​
                Gaycia is becoming more and more cringy as he speaks.

Comment

All it takes, is one shot in boxing. Ryan is paranoid. He doesn't know who to trust. Campbell on the mind, not a confident posture. Bad mouthing his elders, Canelo sees through him. Take one to land one, until you cant take it no more?

Comment

Whilst he's right about Hatton being a pudding that the WBC brought up for him specifically, who is he to criticise any of his contemporaries he does most of his "fighting" on IG/Twitter, unlike Canelo who actually fights the fights and doesn't cry about depression or anxiety he doesn't have.

Comment

Working...
                    X