Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mairis Briedis, Jai Opetaia Promise a War in IBF Cruiserweight Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mairis Briedis, Jai Opetaia Promise a War in IBF Cruiserweight Title Clash

It was an introduction befitting of a champion as IBF Cruiserweight king Mairis Briedis (28-1, 20 KOs) was welcomed to Thursday's press conference, as the champion spoke ahead of his title clash with undefeated Jai Opetaia (21-0, 17 KOs) at the Gold Coast Convention Centre in Australia on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No idea when this is airing in the US but I imagine I will be watching it after the fact on ESPN+, let's hope they don't place it right underneath a clip of the highlights spoiling the results for (e.g. "Briedis lands uppercut to end it in 6th"). No idea how many times a result has been spoiled for me on that app.

Comment

I get to see a genuine world title fight in my home city. Hope it leads to more fights here.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
        No idea when this is airing in the US but I imagine I will be watching it after the fact on ESPN+, let's hope they don't place it right underneath a clip of the highlights spoiling the results for (e.g. "Briedis lands uppercut to end it in 6th"). No idea how many times a result has been spoiled for me on that app.
        I believe this card starts at 4AM (CT)
        PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

I believe this card starts at 4AM (CT)
          Thanks for the information. I can't imagine I will be watching this one live.

Comment

Working...
          X