Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Artur Beterbiev vs. Anthony Yarde is a Total Mismatch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Artur Beterbiev vs. Anthony Yarde is a Total Mismatch

Promoter Eddie Hearn, who works with WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol, has branded Artur Beterbiev vs. Anthony Yarde as a complete "mismatch."
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Marvin Santiago Marvin S DFM DFM like this.

not as big a mismatch as bivol v buatsi but ed sperm wants that to happen.....dribbling hes been at the grog again..........

Comment

Easy work

Beterbiev in 3
      Marvin Santiago Marvin S Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
        not as big a mismatch as bivol v buatsi but ed sperm wants that to happen.....dribbling hes been at the grog again..........
        Probably a bigger mismatch than that to be honest. Buatsi’s an undefeated Olympian. Yarde got outboxed by Lyndon Arthur. I’d hesitate to give neither more than a puncher’s chance of winning mind.

Comment

Yarde represents the easy UK money, Beterbiev will take this fight if he can't get Bivol.

Comment

total mismatch, odds are going to be like 50-1. No one wants to see that fight

Comment

As I heard Mario Lopez say, Beterbiev could've fought both Joe Smith and Yarde on the same night, after each other.

Yes, he'd knock out Anthony as well, who's a good puncher but yeah, Artur is on another level.

Comment

Anthony Yarde has a shot, a very slim chance : his fast hands and precision in the pocket, with ability to combine his punches to the head and body can enable him to excel in this contest -- preferably early, as Jeff Page and Callum Johnson managed to score knockdowns vs. Artur B.

However, Artur is currently at 100% KO ratio ( the best in boxing ), it's unlikely that Anthony's feeble chin and poor stamina and inability to fight moving backwards overcome Beterbiev's incredible punch ; which other top five world-champions have failed to survive for 12 rounds.

Like Eddie Hearn said, this is a mismatch, but Yarde's power and Beterbiev's defensive flaws gives the Brit a punchers chance.
                Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

Yarde should do an Arthur trilogy. That's his level.
                  KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Likely I will get stick for this but I give yarde a very decent chance. Yes he is the big outsider but he will be carry my money to cause the upset.
                    you heard it here first

Comment

Working...
                    X