Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jason Cunningham, Zolani Tete - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jason Cunningham, Zolani Tete - Face To Face at Final Presser

Cunningham, Tete Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - JASON CUNNINGHAM WILL take on the biggest challenge of his career when he goes up against South African superstar Zolani Tete at the OVO Arena, Wembley on July 2, with world heavyweight contender Joe Joyce also featuring on a bumper card filled with must win fights, it's High Stakes, live on BT Sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tete a tete!

Comment

Its been three years since Zolani Tete fought a world-ranked opponent. Jason Cunningham is a good opponent for Tete at 122, Cunningham has been in with some world-class competition and even beat down Gamal Yafai, dropping him three times.

Since the upset of Gamal Yafai, he's been beating undefeated prospects Brad Foster and Terry Le Couviour. So I'm tuning-in and see how Zolani progresses at 122.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Its been three years since Zolani Tete fought a world-ranked opponent. Jason Cunningham is a good opponent for Tete at 122, Cunningham has been in with some world-class competition and even beat down Gamal Yafai, dropping him three times.

Since the upset of Gamal Yafai, he's been beating undefeated prospects Brad Foster and Terry Le Couviour. So I'm tuning-in and see how Zolani progresses at 122.
        Ellie, are you calling a euro bum a "good opponent" for the last born?! might I remind you the last time the last born fought brit baby face Butler, he ended up being splattered by an uppercut from hell.
        1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

Ellie, are you calling a euro bum a "good opponent" for the last born?! might I remind you the last time the last born fought brit baby face Butler, he ended up being splattered by an uppercut from hell.
          Bruh, I'm not myself. I'm having boxing withdrawls! This week sucks!
          mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X