Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Praises Beterbiev: 'I Think He May Be the Best Ever (At 175)'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Praises Beterbiev: 'I Think He May Be the Best Ever (At 175)'

Promoter Bob Arum has no qualms ranking Artur Beterbiev ahead of a slew of historical greats in the light heavyweight division, especially after his latest performance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Facts. There's a reason why Ward immediately retired once the IBF ordered a mandatory fight between him and Beterbiev.

Oh, and don't forget drug cheat Canelo also ducking Beterbiev like the plague and chose to fight Fieldong and Yildirim instead. Embarassing.
    BaguMka BaguMka likes this.

Comment

Make the undisputed showdown then, Bob.

Comment

Thats what you call a s h i t t i ng on history statement.
        Last edited by richardt; 06-30-2022, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Arum, outta his got dam mind! I can think of many who would have boxed circles around his aSs and more lately Andre Ward, but Michael Spinx and Eddie Mustafa Muhammad and many more would have given him a run for his money but I understand Arum, it’s still all business.

Comment

Best ever? GTFOH are we forgetting guys like Ezzard Charles, Gene Tunney, Archie Moore etc etc
            Bob Arum needs to put the crackpipe down, his attempts at "prompting" his fighter(s) are a joke of late.

Comment

He's definitely a good fighter, but still, u don't have to go back too far to find many light heavyweights who would beat Beterbiev, including Andre Ward, and a prime Kovalev. No need to go way back in history. Those guys would also beat Beterbiev. He's pretty good for right now, but he wouldn't even beat Bivol
              MaksBox MaksBox likes this.

Comment

You cant blame Arum, Dementia is setting in already. It is normal at his age. And this is not denigrating Beterbiev 'cos he is good, but there is a string of all time Light Heavyweights all time better than him at this point. Spinks, Muhammad, Jones Jr etc.. He may be in that mix later, though he's already up there in age but he isn't right now.

Comment

LMAO he destroys a construction worker and now he’s the best ever. Cant make this **** up.
                  billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Alzheimer's has set in clearly.

That said, he is great and definitely the best in the world at 175 at the moment.
                    OldTerry OldTerry likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X