Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul To Fury: Stop Ducking Me, Stop Wasting My Time And Let's Make This Fight Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul To Fury: Stop Ducking Me, Stop Wasting My Time And Let's Make This Fight Happen

Jake Paul is not giving up on the prospect of facing Tommy Fury in the ring. All that he asks is that the unbeaten Brit share the same enthusiasm for the matchup itself and in an effort to get it over the line.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is embarrassing. No wonder Tyson fury “retired” lol.

Comment

The furys are unreliable and not consistent, what's new?

Comment

For gosh sake just fight. Jake needs to beat a real boxer in tommy, and Tommy needs to restore reputation of boxing.
        Maybe jake needs to come to england
        Boxing2695 Boxing2695 likes this.

Comment

Jake needs to move on.

Comment

Big John is deffo in Tommy's ear telling him to try get Paul to the UK but they got no money to pay him to come over lmao because big John did a video last week talking about ahh the fight needs to be here in the UK etc there playing games and Paul just needs to sack them off and just go and fight another semi retired mma fighter or whatever because it's all stupid
            Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

I am starting to understand Jake's take
              vital1983 vital1983 likes this.

Comment

Tommy Fury is a clout chasing clown, just aligned himself with jake paul and chickened put twice. Watch when jake paul fights and wins tommy fury will go on twitter and claim jake paul sucks and he would have knocked him out if jake paul didnt suck.

Comment

Getting sick of that Tommy Furys excuses.

Comment

Working...
                  X