Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Beterbiev is Easier Fight Than Bivol For Canelo, Bivol Beats Beterbiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Beterbiev is Easier Fight Than Bivol For Canelo, Bivol Beats Beterbiev

Eddie Hearn, who currently works with Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, believes dangerous puncher Artur Beterbiev is an easier opponent for the Mexican star than WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hearn is spot on movers with good angles trouble Canelo not come forward brawlers who block punches with their face. Bivol was always the tougher style for canelo. Betterbieve has size but Is slow, has heavy feet no defense and only fights one way.

Comment

i wish ed sperm would get sober and stop talking total gonads guy is seriously permanently pi**ed beterbiev would knock canelo clean out and if bivol dont run for 12 rounds hed go the same way face down on the canvas
      garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Hearn talking rubbish as usual. Beterbiev would knock Canelo and Bivol out.
        eco1 eco1 Idunnoshet Idunnoshet OldTerry OldTerry Fact Fact 786 786 and 1 others like this.

Comment

It doesn't matter which one is better, Beterbiev or Bivol. Both will beat Canelo 10/10 times. After Bivol schooled Canelo there should be no doubt

Comment

Canelo might have an easier time getting to Beterbiev, so in that sense it could be more "competitive" while it lasted, but then the flip side is Beterbiev would knock Canelo TF out rather than just outbox him to a decision the way Bivol did.

Bivol/Beterbiev is an interesting fight.

Comment

Get the popcorn boys, Nsb posters about to get in their feelings BIG TIME
              Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Canelo has a great chin and a big fat neck but I don’t imagine that is enough to protect him from the violence Betterbiev would subject him to all night. I think it would be a nuanced but brutal affair.

Comment

I agree Bivol beats Beterbiev. After the Gvosdyk fight Dmitry said he and his team knew that Artur would win because Gvosdyk likes to brawl. That's not how you fight a Russian tank.

I think Beterbiev beats Canelo in 1 round if they just stand and trade shots. idksab

Comment

Canelo should stay at 168! Bivol has stated he would be willing to do it! Do that first, and then fight Benavidez, and Charlo! I don't think Canelo should go anywhere near Beterbiev in 2022!
                    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X