Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce - When Does He Get Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce - When Does He Get Next?

By Cliff Rold - Heavyweights might mature older but it doesn't mean they have forever. 36-year old heavyweight contender Joe Joyce (13-0, 12 KO) has already done a lot to be proud of. The 6'6 Londoner polished off his amateur career with a 2016 Olympic silver medalist in a fight many thought he deserved to win against Tony Yoka. As a professional, he is unblemished if not incredibly active,
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not impressed. The man moves like old people phuck; nice and slow, nice and slow….see all his shots coming from yesterday.

Comment

Heavyweights do not mature older, meaning get better. After 35-36 none of us are the same.
      All of the greatest of all times were in theyre 20s, some early 20s. Speed, reaction, timing all at they're peak.
      This is a bs saying that promoter's like rematchroom say about they're hypejob's opponents when they're 38-41 and shot.

Comment

I like him and hope he gets a big fight and payday but i'm not optimistic. Hes not a big name or persona, doesnt look great to the eye (slow) but is actually very dangerous. The risk/reward of fighting him is just not very appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
          Heavyweights do not mature older, meaning get better. After 35-36 none of us are the same.
          All of the greatest of all times were in theyre 20s, some early 20s. Speed, reaction, timing all at they're peak.
          This is a bs saying that promoter's like rematchroom say about they're hypejob's opponents when they're 38-41 and shot.
          So the whole point of your post here was, not really to comment on Joyce, but to use it to have a pop at Matchroom and Joshua? You are obsessed lol. Oh, and pathetic lol. I mustn't forget to say that. Although most people know that anyway. Pathetic.

Comment

I for one am excited to see him any time he fights. He uses amazing angles and is brutal. I love controlled violence using just two fists where the guys are not mad at each other after.
            “You can see his punches coming from a mile away”. Then why is everyone getting repeatedly hit with them?

Comment

Joyce won't 'get next' he'll 'get vacant'. No champ is gonna fight him. You couldn't make him blink with a baseball bat.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg Fangerloo View Post
                I for one am excited to see him any time he fights. He uses amazing angles and is brutal. I love controlled violence using just two fists where the guys are not mad at each other after.
                “You can see his punches coming from a mile away”. Then why is everyone getting repeatedly hit with them?
                best in the division for me. doesn't matter how fast a 260 lbs jab hits you in the face it still hits you in the face.

Comment

Slow and methodical, great jab though. Eats way too many punches , dubois was tagging him, in their fight. I think Fury and Usyk are to slick for him but he beats Joshua. Joyce and Wilder would be a good fight but In all the fights I’ve seen, Joyce always eats some right hands , very dangerous to eat rights from Wilder.
                  landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I had zero idea he was fighting this week until this article.

I know that he is not going to get the top names. Most other recognizable names are busy or working on other deals. But... Hammer??? Ortiz got hell (and rightly so) for fighting him 2 years ago. That is supposed to get him bigger fights?

Go get that easy payday, Mr. Joyce. More power to you. But not sure it makes you more marketable.

Comment

Working...
                    X