Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete vs. Eduardo Baez on August 20 in Sand Diego, ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete vs. Eduardo Baez on August 20 in Sand Diego, ESPN

A fighting cowboy, a hometown hero, and the grandson of "The Greatest" are set for a summer night to remember in San Diego. Mexican star Emanuel "Vaquero" Navarrete will defend his WBO featherweight world title in the main event against countryman Eduardo "El Gemelo" Baez on Saturday, Aug. 20 at Pechanga Arena San Diego. Navarrete also signed a new multi-year promotional agreement with Top Rank that will see him fight on the ESPN family of networks in events promoted in association with Zanfer Promotions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It makes me cringe whenever I see a 17-0 type fighter going against a 16-5 fighter.......and then you get fights like this and it makes you salivate! >>> Lindolfo Delgado (15-0, 13 KOs) vs Omar Aguilar (24-0, 23 KOs). RESPECT to both guys for fighting each other!!
    Last edited by richardt; 06-29-2022, 02:52 PM.

Comment

My boy Navarette is back. Can’t wait to watch him smoke this dude. Solid fight.

Of course I’m not watching until Walsh is off. It nauseating having to have him forced down our throats.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-29-2022, 03:04 PM.

Comment

I'm surprised there aren't more cards in San Diego. With how close it is to Mexico and how nice the city is and the facilities they have, it should be easily one of the top spots for boxing

Comment

Boring! This dude just wont challenge himself..he'd be the favorite against most fighters in his weight class. Idk why arum wont take off his training wheels.

Comment

Seriously? Baez? Who's somewhat durable but stoppable in the mid rounds. This is inexcusable for Navarrete. He's had enough soft opponents and should be fighting for a unification

Comment

Top Rank cards, baby. Nothing but the best.

Giving PBC's random crap cards a run for their money.

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
                I'm surprised there aren't more cards in San Diego. With how close it is to Mexico and how nice the city is and the facilities they have, it should be easily one of the top spots for boxing
                Beautiful city indeed. Used to pass through it on the way to Baja when I was stationed in the high desert. Eventually stopped going to Mexico and spent my days off in San Diego and San Ysidro. Great metro area
                juanpablo juanpablo likes this.

Comment

"Sand Diego" Translate to a whale's vag1na?

Comment

Do not understand why Delgado v Aguilar is buried on the undercard on streaming ESPN+. These are two of Mexico’s most talented and unbeaten prospects. Why fight each other now? Both of these fighters are boxer punchers with good defense and ring craftsmanship. I like Navarrete, but Ali and Santillan don’t have the potential to world champs like Delgado and Aguilar. I am disappointed that Top Rank would waste one of these talents by fighting each other now.

Comment

Working...
                    X