Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nevada District Judge Rules In Favor of Crawford To Return Top Rank Lawsuit To State Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nevada District Judge Rules In Favor of Crawford To Return Top Rank Lawsuit To State Court

Terence Crawford has pulled ahead on the scorecards in his ongoing legal battle with Top Rank. The unbeaten three-division champion and pound-for-pound entrant scored a minor victory when a Nevada District Court judge granted Crawford's motion to remand his lawsuit against Top Rank back to state court. The ruling was handed down Tuesday in the U.S. District Court, District of Nevada in Clark County, overturning a previous ruling to remove the complaint to Federal court.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I believe Crawford has the same lawyer as Mkey! Oh yeah, Mikey won in court too!
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Bud will win this. Arum public comments back when Crawford was still signed to him sealed his victory. It was cringing watching it live and something told me it’ll come back to bite him. Here we are

Comment

Go get him Crawford!!!

Comment

bob owes him a panic fight, so he'll get that purses. notice how his career is dead in the water since he has been messing with PBC.

Comment

Now let me y’all say it! Terence Crawford is a racist!

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
              Bud will win this. Arum public comments back when Crawford was still signed to him sealed his victory. It was cringing watching it live and something told me it’ll come back to bite him. Here we are
              I think you’re on to something there mate

Comment

For all the accusations Arum has against him for being racist and all that, at least Crawford has had pretty good paydays for the guys he's been fighting. Haymon doesn't build up any Hispanic fighters, just grooms them to be fed to all his black fighters for far less, but for some reason doesn't get any of the same flack that Arum does. He's worse than Arum. Regardless, credit to Crawford for standing his ground on this one. Wonder how long it'll last.

Comment

Nice. Round 1 to Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Now let me y’all say it! Terence Crawford is a racist!
                    He's friends with Mikaela Mayer so that wouldn't make any sense unless he's just pretending or forcing himself to work with her because they share the same trainer. Just saying.

Comment

Working...
                    X