Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Canelo's Wrongs Won't Be Forgotten, It Stays With You

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Canelo's Wrongs Won't Be Forgotten, It Stays With You

LOS ANGELES - After fighting to a split draw in Sept. 2017, Canelo Alvarez and Gennadiy Golovkin were supposed to square off once again in May 2018. However, in March 2018, Alvarez tested positive for the banned substance clenbuterol. Alvarez said he tested positive due to eating contaminated meat.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Golovkin is cringe material with his lies, hypocrisy.and falseness.
    Poeticman7 Poeticman7 likes this.

Comment

reads like a script from a Jason Statham movie

Comment

“Superhuman power requires a special ingredient,” Golovkin’s then-trainer Abel Sanchez said while eating a steak as the Kazakh fighter vigorously trained. “And it’s called hard work.”
        Haha, omg.
        eco1 eco1 BumTime BumTime like this.

Comment

Canelo can't lose to a 40 yr old & still be mentioned in P4P lists. It is hard to see GGG winning this but if he does--bad for Canelo.

Comment

Golovshıt is still living in 2018.
            ​​​​​

Comment

And that’s why Canelo acts like a butt hurt female when talking about ggg and says it’s personal. He wants everyone to shut up and forget that he was caught cheating. Ggg was outspoken about it because he was the one scheduled to face cableo when he got caught cheating and he was the one who asked for testing to get started earlier which is when Canelo got popped. Whether he likes it or not, cheating will always be tied to his legacy.

Comment

As much as I love G, I call BS on him saying this is just another fight. Clearly the animosity still lingers. Resentment over the way he was treated in their previous two fights is still present in my opinion. You can't get over that without closure in the ring. Unless, Golovkin found closure outside of the ring. Who knows, maybe he is over the emotional aspect of things. But I still think that deep down, Golovkin harbors a lot of the same feelings he did after their first fight. PS: I forgot about the steak commercial lol G's a savage!

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                  Golovkin is cringe material with his lies, hypocrisy.and falseness.
                  Lol, you mad? He's literally referencing a true event. Canelo was caught cheating. I'm all about second chances so I'm not fixated on his past. But still, who the hell believes that a multimillionaire elite athlete would be so careless to eat tainted meat? Tainted meat in Mexico was already a known fact so I'm sure his team could have avoided that. I've always called BS on his story but again, I don't harbor on the past. G was only stating a fact. Canelo's cheating won't be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post

Lol, you mad? He's literally referencing a true event. Canelo was caught cheating. I'm all about second chances so I'm not fixated on his past. But still, who the hell believes that a multimillionaire elite athlete would be so careless to eat tainted meat? Tainted meat in Mexico was already a known fact so I'm sure his team could have avoided that. I've always called BS on his story but again, I don't harbor on the past. G was only stating a fact. Canelo's cheating won't be forgotten.
                    Canelo gets mad with anyone who calls him out on his cheating. He was caught plain and simple and got a pass. A pass that no other fighter would have gotten with the exception on Valdez, who just happens to be part of his team. I don't see it happening, but I really really hope GGG pulls it out. GGG has already beat Canelo clearly, but unfortunately he didn't win it on the scorecards.

Comment

Working...
                    X