Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kali Reis To Star Opposite Jodie Foster in Season Four of True Detective on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kali Reis To Star Opposite Jodie Foster in Season Four of True Detective on HBO

HBO has officially announced that WBO, WBA, IBO super lightweight champion Kali Reis (19-7-1, 5 KOs) will star opposite Jodie Foster in the next installment of the popular series True Detective.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I didn't realize she was killing it like this.
    Who is her agent? They need a raise.

Comment

I mean good for her true detective is a big show and it's show I personally like myself and it's a great opportunity for her outside of boxing but if she can't defend her belts because she's doing projects like this surely thell free up and hopefully Cameron should get to fight for the vacant ones

Comment

Yeah, "Catch The Fair One" was a pretty decent movie, but sad.

Comment

You go girl,good for you get paid

Comment

Wasn't she spinning a line about a medical condition to not complete the unification tournament with Cameron .... obviously lied then.

Cameron must be p*ssed, spun that line for how long now? I mean fair enough you get a better opportunity but you made a commitment ,,, drop the belts,

adotd adotd likes this.

Comment

Give her the benefit of the doubt. If she is ill -> champion in recess and have Cameron fight for the belts and undisputed against McCaskill

Comment

Always had a bit of a thing for Kali ... anyway, good for her. As others have pointed out though this shouldn't be allowed to hold up legitimate title challenges.

Comment

is she gonna have all that stupid **** on her face

Comment

another affirmative action can't have all white cast members bc you know that would be too racist...

Comment

Working...
                    X