Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Billam-Smith vs. Isaac Chamberlain Set For July 30 on Sky Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Billam-Smith vs. Isaac Chamberlain Set For July 30 on Sky Sports

The summer just got hotter with Chris Billam-Smith facing top contender Isaac Chamberlain in a sizzling domestic showdown on Saturday 30th July at the Bournemouth International Centre, live and exclusive on Sky Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mick Hennessy doing a good job getting his fighters out whilst he has no tv deal with channel 5. That’s Eggington, Aaron McKenna and now Chamberlain he’s loaned to Sky

Comment

I can roll with that one.... nice fight. I think Chamberlain's probably the more skilled but CBS has continued to grow and impress and the guys a fkn unit. Also like to see either against my hometown boy One Smack Jack

Comment

Good fight. Take it CBS has left Matchroom then?

Makes the Riakphore rematch easier
        Last edited by M312; 06-28-2022, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post
          Good fight. Take it CBS has left Matchroom then?

Makes the Riakphore rematch easier
          I believe so, there’s an IFL interview with CBS recently where he says he’s not under contract with anyone

Comment

That's a good fight acutally. Chamberlain is good fighter obviously didn't perform against okolie but tbh nobody really can the guys so long and awkward he was just outsized in that fight but this should be a competitive fight

Comment

Originally posted by Casual Riot View Post

I believe so, there’s an IFL interview with CBS recently where he says he’s not under contract with anyone
              Surprised Matchroom didn't extend CBS. Maybe they figure they can't go much further with him at CW. I imagine Okolie will move to HW soon.

Comment

Interesting fight, I've seen quite a bit of CBS but only limited amount from Chamberlain. I will be pulling for The Gentleman in this one. Perhaps ESPN will pick this up?

Comment

This is the definition of a 50/50 on paper, good matchmaking here, both fighters gambling and the winner can’t be to far away from a world title mandatory.

Comment

W a shame CBS didn't keep hold of the Lonsdale belt as he'd only be two notche's away from winning it outright!

Comment

Working...
                    X