Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin on Canelo Trilogy: 'I Never Felt That I Needed the Third Fight In Order to Retire'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin on Canelo Trilogy: 'I Never Felt That I Needed the Third Fight In Order to Retire'

NEW YORK-Gennadiy Golovkin believes his career speaks for itself, with or without the upcoming third fight with Canelo Alvarez. The longtime middleweight titlist from Kazakhstan is projected to face Alvarez in a highly anticipated third match Sept. 17 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. On the line are Alvarez's four 168-pound titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

its one last payday. id have rather he didnt take the fight because canelo is so deluded he probably thinks if he does better its because hes improved and not the fact ggg is 40

Comment

Yet you’ve been waiting around on it for four years……sure.

Comment

So according to both of them neither wanted this fight…..

Comment

Obviously he's fighting Canelo because the money is so good, but he's probably very satisfied with his performances against Canelo. 90% know GGG beat him the first fight and most say the second was a draw. Canelo won the first 6 and typical Canelo tired and lost the last 6. He knows cash cow Canelo is impossible to beat by decision. He has all the judges in his pocket. Canelo can't stand GGG because he called him a cheater and he is!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
            Yet you’ve been waiting around on it for four years……sure.
            He likes easy fights. The fights against GGG were life and death. Clenelo wasn't man enough to give him an immediate rematch! Now he's finally agreed to fight a 40 year old!!
            eco1 eco1 Fact Fact like this.

Comment

I wish this fight didn’t happen but I know for damn sure I will end up watching it hoping for ggg shock win
              eco1 eco1 garfios garfios like this.

Comment

The hope is that GGG has aged and possibly become a possible knock out for the steroid guy. In the last fight GGG was backtracking so from a strength perspective he didn’t have it going for him. He needs a new strategy in this last fight. He is also talking too much about retirement I hope he isn’t just in it for the money. At his age that’s dangerous.

Comment

The saddest part of this trilogy is that neither of these femmes can knock the other out.
                  Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brittney1229 View Post
                    Obviously he's fighting Canelo because the money is so good, but he's probably very satisfied with his performances against Canelo. 90% know GGG beat him the first fight and most say the second was a draw. Canelo won the first 6 and typical Canelo tired and lost the last 6. He knows cash cow Canelo is impossible to beat by decision. He has all the judges in his pocket. Canelo can't stand GGG because he called him a cheater and he is!!!
                    lmao u sound like a crazy person

Comment

Working...
                    X