Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Has Interest in Matching Katie Taylor Against Holly Holm and Cyborg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Has Interest in Matching Katie Taylor Against Holly Holm and Cyborg

Eddie Hearn, promoter of undisputed lightweight world champion Katie Taylor, has interest in matching his fighter in a boxing clash against Holly Holm or Cris Cyborg.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who is Eddie Hearn think he's fooling Katie Taylor probably, because he's not fooling the general boxing public.
    Taylor nearly got knocked out the last time she fought, Cyborg or Holm would pose almost as much danger as fighting Serrano again does.
    We don't know how much that hiding Serrano gave her has taken out of her yet, her next outing will give us a better idea how much was taken out of her.
    As it stands it looks like Taylor is taking a page out of Canelo's book, and except that she's the older fighter who's more battle worn.
    Serrano hasn't taken anywhere near the bumps, bruises, cut's, and over wear, and tear that Taylor's style has had to endure.
    Serrano fighting in August, I don't think that Taylor will be looking to return until the end of 2022, if not the first quarter of 2023.
    I firmly believe that she wants to give her aging body a extended time to recover, before she returns to the ring.
    MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

How about Taylor moving up and fight linardatou again or fight Chantel Cameron in an all British affair
      Zaroku Zaroku Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
        Who is Eddie Hearn think he's fooling Katie Taylor probably, because he's not fooling the general boxing public.
        Taylor nearly got knocked out the last time she fought, Cyborg or Holm would pose almost as much danger as fighting Serrano again does.
        We don't know how much that hiding Serrano gave her has taken out of her yet, her next outing will give us a better idea how much was taken out of her.
        As it stands it looks like Taylor is taking a page out of Canelo's book, and except that she's the older fighter who's more battle worn.
        Serrano hasn't taken anywhere near the bumps, bruises, cut's, and over wear, and tear that Taylor's style has had to endure.
        Serrano fighting in August, I don't think that Taylor will be looking to return until the end of 2022, if not the first quarter of 2023.
        I firmly believe that she wants to give her aging body a extended time to recover, before she returns to the ring.
        Going the Canelo route sums it up perfectly. I'm not keen on it. But when she can't get the Serrano rematch, what can she do? Serrano don't want it. Taylor stole her soul that night.

Comment

Hearn may have found his niche for making a buck in the usa, womens boxing even if novelty

Comment

Terrible idea, get Serrano and strike while the iron is hot. Waiting is going to do nothing for the buzz.

Comment

This English Tea Biscuit B---h needs to make the Serrano rematch. Dumba$$ promoters

Comment

Even though Cyborg is inexperienced in full on boxing, I still think that's a dangerous fight for Katie. Like Hearn said, she'd probably have to move up unless they ask Cyborg to drain herself which I doubt she'll do. The Holm fight seems more equal imo. I wouldn't mind either tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                  This English Tea Biscuit B---h needs to make the Serrano rematch. Dumba$$ promoters
                  Read the news. Serrano doesn't want the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
                    serrano turned down a fight with taylor in ireland in september to fight on her boyfriends undercard, get yer facts straight

Comment

Working...
                    X